Man scaping?

glennnn
This topic is 2749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Annoying in the context of blow jobs.

I also don't like have my airway completely blocked. I didn't realize deepthroating involved sticking a cock as far down as possible and holding it there. The former is fine, the latter is not. As someone monitored as a child for asthma (turned out just to be allergies), I get panicky if I can't breathe.

Deep-throating isn't something you just start doing. As with many out-of-the-mainstream sexual practices, there is a significant skill component - lot's more than just "doing what feels good."

Deep-throating isn't something you just start doing. As with many out-of-the-mainstream sexual practices, there is a significant skill component - lot's more than just "doing what feels good."

Yes, and I find that both fellator and fellatee need training and close communication. I love holding his cock deep in my throat and massaging with swallowing, but I have to control when it slides back into my mouth so I can breathe. Gagging is one thing; asphyxia is quite another. LOL

Yes, and I find that both fellator and fellatee need training and close communication. I love holding his cock deep in my throat and massaging with swallowing, but I have to control when it slides back into my mouth so I can breathe. Gagging is one thing; asphyxia is quite another. LOL

The bottom needs to feel in control of the situation, even to the extent of voluntarily surrendering control to the top.

The bottom needs to feel in control of the situation, even to the extent of voluntarily surrendering control to the top.

Ugh that shit can get annoying fast. My bf likes to thrust and hit the back of my throat. I can take it all no problem but when it's shoved back there and you get that choking sensation...im not a fan.

Ugh that shit can get annoying fast. My bf likes to thrust and hit the back of my throat. I can take it all no problem but when it's shoved back there and you get that choking sensation...im not a fan.

You may not want to accomplish it but it is possible to learn to keep a long, thick dick jammed down your throat without gagging or choking. Obviously, you have to come up for air occasionally.

You may not want to accomplish it but it is possible to learn to keep a long, thick dick jammed down your throat without gagging or choking. Obviously, you have to come up for air occasionally.

I find it fun to do so, but when I'm in charge. I don't like someone else having control over my ability to breath.

Somebody told me that taking a really, really deep breath helps diminish the gag reflex; personal experimentation validated that. Oboe (and trumpet) players are used to holding the breaths for a long time ;) (and taking a really, really big breath also helps that as well).

Sugaring is a process that uses a ball of sugar that rolls over the hairy parts and takes out the hair. It is less painful than waxing but there is still some discomfort. As for th perineum and asshole, yes it hurts a bit....but it is worth it. And hurts less each time it is done. But then again, I am a stoic.

Thanks N13. I, like you, haven't found waxing all that painful. It may be that I try to talk with the person giving me the waxing the entire time it is being done. I guess it takes my mind off of the process. I think the most uncomfortable process of the waxing of the butt, perineum and asshole will be asking for it. So far I have gotten waxing done by this really nice Russian woman. She was recommended by the guy who cuts my hair in the same salon. He is gay so he probably has heard of these sorts of things but I was a little uncomfortable even getting my back waxed. From what I have heard there are gay salons that offer the whole thing so perhaps I should just look for one of those (except my hair cutting).

BTW, a ball of sugar? That is kind of wild.

I have a hairy chest, and I trim it once in while to keep things tidy. I had a hairy back, which I hated, and about 20 years ago I had electrolysis and laser for about a year to remove the hair. Long and sometimes uncomfortable, but it was certainly worth it: the hair has not grown back. As for the lower regions, I shave my balls about once a week and trim my pubes when I remember.

I prefer my lovers to have a smooth chest, no facial hair, smooth butt and ass, and natural or trimmed pubes (not shaved). The combination of a smooth torso and hairy legs drives me wild, wild, wild with lust.

I'm with you, nycguy. Well, maybe not on the piss part :-) but I do prefer a full bush. I've heard that it's policy at my local strip club that the guys trim their pubes, which makes me sad.

What do you say? Do you prune, shave or go natural? Do you have a preference for your partner? Has your attitude changed?

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'm naturally hairy, and I do get manscaped.

My attitude towards body grooming has and continues

to change. Today, I see my body hair or lack thereof as

another way to express my fashion sense as well as

my moods. I have a wonderful manscapper who buzzes

or uses Cream on me about every two weeks.

I switched to Cream after reading a few posts here.

I have a fuzzy butt, so she crops my hairy butt

in a way that it looks natural by the time you get to my

bare hole & taint. I luv my balls sucked, so they are

totally smooth for functional reasons. ;) My pubes are

seasonal - bushier in the Winter for warmth,

buzzed in the Sumner for speedos.

My chest varies. If I'm tanned, I prefer no hair.

She also grooms my beard - until it goes outta fashion.

My body hair grows quickly, so I also adjust my grooming habits

to whatever I or my partner finds hotter. I might as well enjoy & play

with my body hair while I can. As for my partners, I like their body hair

whatever way makes them feel their best. However, I do expect they give

their preferences some thought. Our bodies are indeed our temples.

I know, by the time you get to this sentence, you will probably be

thinking: so much work! It is. However, personally, I get a lot

of satisfaction for looking my best and providing my partners a

canvass for mutual pleasure. It is also a way to differentiate myself

from others who don't pay attention to such details.

Bottomline: it is important to me. If it is to you, @glennnn,

invest in a good groomer/buddy with whom you can let it all hang out.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/everyday/using-shaving-cream-and-razor-smiley-emoticon.gif

Archived