Santa Skivvies Run is Coming Up!!!

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For the 4th year I will be doing the Santa Skivvies Run, benefiting the San Francisco Aids Foundation. Let's counter all of the bad in our country by doing some good and helping our community to combat HIV, help those that are living with HIV, and improve awareness of sexual health. I volunteer at SFAF's clinic, so I see the good that we are doing all the time. It's a great organization that is incredibly sex positive. Please go to this link and donate whatever you can afford. My goal is $500 but I would love to surpass that. http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/Frozenbuns

IMG_1983.jpg

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It's not so much an organized athletic race (like bay-to-breakers, which nonetheless has a significant party component), and somewhat more like a city-wide-bar-crawl, ot at least it so appear to outsiders.

Nonetheless it is a large fundraiser for a worthy organization. It was non-optimal timing earlier, but I did just contribute.

Btw, I'd love to see him post a sweaty pic of himself after the race on Dec. 11! ;)

@Lance_Navarro I was on business travel to Oaxaca when this was originally posted. Just made my contribution. Congratulations on exceeding the $500 goal!

Fellow Forum Members, let's help Lance and this worthy cause. Can we double his goal and raise $1000? Come on now, it's the season for giving.

Thanks so much darlin! I just changed my goal to $1000. I'm so appreciative of everyone's support, it warms my heart on this cold SF day.

I thought the video on the home page was not only informative,

but there were some hotties featured too!

Nothing more inspiring than men in their undies! ;)

Give, Give, Give, Give, Give, Give, Give!

So wrong. Men out of their undies are much more inspiring. Let us see contributions from top and bottom and left and right.

I hate to be wrong, but you are absolutely right...:D

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_MdrF28X_mS8/TQQFq9cRIQI/AAAAAAAAGIw/-MGJdC3_99w/s1600/IMG_4259.jpg

Just a
few
more
donations
to get
Lance
to his next
goal!

Delicious and THANK YOU! Today is "Giving Tuesday", so if you don't feel like giving from a place of genoristy, do it out of obligation to the holiday :p

Bump, bump, bump

Bump, bump, bump

Bump...bump...bump...bump...buuuuuuuump

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc67/joegemini/stripping-santa.gif

Thank hun! You're the best! Just one week until the run and I need $375 more to meet my goal of $1000. Please go to my fundraising page and donate whatever you can afford. Thanks and happy holidays everyone!

IMG_6883.jpg

A little pick-a-boo for ya!

IMG_6811.jpg

Yeah, I've been growing my hair out for about 8 months now, it's usually a little controlled, this is with "bed-head". Very blessed to have a partner that's a hair stylist, though he definitely benefits from my massage skills.

Sorry, I lost focus after you said bed and head. :D

Seriously, do update us on the run. Would love to know how it goes and we want lots of pix!

Thanks for freezing your buns for a good cause!

Matching Gift Challenge

Come on guys, let's get Lance to his goal. We are already at $650. It's major fundraising season for nonprofits this time of year. Matching challenge grants are a very effective funding mechanism. A donor pledges to match contributions up to a certain dollar amount. This has the effect of leveraging a donation and creating an incentive to give. Its a win for everyone involved. The organization receives more funds and donors can make a bigger impact.

In this spirit, I'm issuing a challenge to our forum members. I will match any donation of $25 or more, up to a total of $125, for anyone who makes a contribution between now and this Thursday. If five people give $25 each I will match each gift. If someone donates the full $125, then I will match it. That's a total of $250 we can raise for this worthy cause.

So, who's up to the challenge? Let's make this happen.

Matching Gift Challenge

Come on guys, let's get Lance to his goal. We are already at $650. It's major fundraising season for nonprofits this time of year. Matching challenge grants are a very effective funding mechanism. A donor pledges to match contributions up to a certain dollar amount. This has the effect of leveraging a donation and creating an incentive to give. Its a win for everyone involved. The organization receives more funds and donors can make a bigger impact.

In this spirit, I'm issuing a challenge to our forum members. I will match any donation of $25 or more, up to a total of $125, for anyone who makes a contribution between now and this Thursday. If five people give $25 each I will match each gift. If someone donates the full $125, then I will match it. That's a total of $250 we can raise for this worthy cause.

So, who's up to the challenge? Let's make this happen.

Thanks so much for that! I hope that more of the guys on here will take you up on it.

Archived