Santa Skivvies Run is Coming Up!!!

Lance_Navarro
This topic is 2727 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Matching Gift Challenge

Come on guys, let's get Lance to his goal. We are already at $650. It's major fundraising season for nonprofits this time of year. Matching challenge grants are a very effective funding mechanism. A donor pledges to match contributions up to a certain dollar amount. This has the effect of leveraging a donation and creating an incentive to give. Its a win for everyone involved. The organization receives more funds and donors can make a bigger impact.

In this spirit, I'm issuing a challenge to our forum members. I will match any donation of $25 or more, up to a total of $125, for anyone who makes a contribution between now and this Thursday. If five people give $25 each I will match each gift. If someone donates the full $125, then I will match it. That's a total of $250 we can raise for this worthy cause.

So, who's up to the challenge? Let's make this happen.

Done. Also sent you a PM.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived