Russell Tovey's Quantico character, Harry Doyle finally has a steamy man on man scene!

TruHart1
This topic is 2490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Check it out. Mr. Tovey's character Harry Doyle is a man of mystery this season on Quantico but he has no qualms about using his sexuality to serve his own purposes:

http://attitude.co.uk/russel-tovey-gets-steamy-with-jay-armstrong-johnson-in-the-latest-quantico-pics/

http://attitude.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/4Y5GhnZ-1.png

TruHart1 :cool:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, it's OT but here are some graphics of Russell Tovey from his fans which he has shared:

A few with his beloved Rocky!

12410530_818352558287354_4828673376690160154_n.jpg?oh=27a9118c01deb1107b21bc168f81de4d&oe=5888EF32

13325711_903976753058267_3184459239070595524_n.jpg?oh=2a39e1f0466be21fd16ddc6f645592b4&oe=58977C96

13735573_928217180634224_1432700126467879916_o.jpg

14333842_976356615820280_3918092718149601436_n.jpg?oh=23943342e744526b1bcc0b291424a164&oe=58CCC3AB

14633033_998553866933888_71441207459306645_n.jpg?oh=b66f87d630f4677ff75773682d68af87&oe=58D285C6

14900380_1010414475747827_394447597997704170_n.jpg?oh=adc01effdc112d367db4aff4a8e7dc72&oe=58926ABD

...and yes, I am now (at my advanced age! :eek:) a complete fanboy of this sexy, talented actor!!!

He is such a dream boat. I first saw him in the UK version of being human, then Looking, and now Quantico. Is it just me or does anyone else find those big ears make him look even sexier?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/edf3fa6c84bfef11f6a44c6464c209da/tumblr_nlcor4RFym1u8lkggo1_1280.jpg

He is such a dream boat. I first saw him in the UK version of being human, then Looking, and now Quantico. Is it just me or does anyone else find those big ears make him look even sexier?

http://67.media.tumblr.com/edf3fa6c84bfef11f6a44c6464c209da/tumblr_nlcor4RFym1u8lkggo1_1280.jpg

Oh man @Jbdesc, I so agree about those ears. I, too, first discovered Mr. Tovey in Being Human on BBC America and have been following his career ever since!!! I've never seen anything other than excellent performances from the actor!

PS: What a hot picture of this HUNK!!! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Mr. Tovey has a new picture posted online with his Rocky:

14991828_1029688203820454_7300103513776299196_n.jpg?oh=98285902470e7f358a279ff32c6771cc&oe=58C76105

BEAUTIFUL!!!

This pic made me precum. He has the young Paul Newman thing goingOn...pure sex on a stick combined with street smarts and willing to use them ..now if he would just focus those eyes and lips on me while he commands me to do his bidding:-)

I found another pose from the above photo shoot. Such a hot man!!! He can ax me anything! [GROAN - I know. LOL! o_O]

15230578_10154712433659785_7976781801152007562_n.jpg?oh=a73b22093100b9d1f455ed7f30793b07&oe=58CA6FA5

"I was so envious of everyone who went to Sylvia Young Theatre School. I wanted to go but my dad flat-out refused. He thought I’d become some tapdancing freak without qualifications. And he was right in a way. I’m glad I didn’t go. I feel like I could have been really effeminate, if I hadn’t gone to the school that I went to, where I felt like I had to toughen up. If I’d have been able to relax, prance around, sing in the street, I might be a different person now. I thank my dad for that, for now allowing me to go down that path." - Russell Tovey

Y'all can have this pasty Dumbo motherfucker :rolleyes:

"I was so envious of everyone who went to Sylvia Young Theatre School. I wanted to go but my dad flat-out refused. He thought I’d become some tapdancing freak without qualifications. And he was right in a way. I’m glad I didn’t go. I feel like I could have been really effeminate, if I hadn’t gone to the school that I went to, where I felt like I had to toughen up. If I’d have been able to relax, prance around, sing in the street, I might be a different person now. I thank my dad for that, for now allowing me to go down that path." - Russell Tovey

Very odd and distasteful point of view. He looks good naked, but should keep his mouth shut when it comes to gender issues.

Very odd and distasteful point of view. He looks good naked, but should keep his mouth shut when it comes to gender issues.

Well, this happens to be his life experience. I feel that being a publicly out, mainstream gay actor who is a beacon and example, using his fame and security as an example for young gay men who may not yet feel comfortable being openly gay is always commendable. He may be happy to appear more masculine than others but I don't really get the sense he is putting fem gays down, as apparently some here seem to believe! As for the "pasty Dumbo motherfucker" comment, how is that nomenclature less offensive than the phrase you are being offended by?

As for those ears:

He is such a dream boat...Is it just me or does anyone else find those big ears make him look even sexier?

I do think those ears are super sexy @Jbdesc. Thank goodness ALL of us have a rainbow of preferences available for our tastes in men! It would be a pretty damn boring world if every person's tastes were the same! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CyDSOKGWEAATYCq.jpg:large

Well, this happens to be his life experience. I feel that being a publicly out, mainstream gay actor who is a beacon and example, using his fame and security as an example for young gay men who may not yet feel comfortable being openly gay is always commendable. He may be happy to appear more masculine than others but I don't really get the sense he is putting fem gays down, as apparently some here seem to believe! As for the "pasty Dumbo motherfucker" comment, how is that nomenclature less offensive than the phrase you are being offended by?

Lol, I don't think there is any comparison to be found between my innocuous, albeit petty, comment on a message board and his fem-phobic display of internalized homophobia when speaking to a major news outlet. There is nothing commendable or exemplary about a gay man who thanks his father for being too much of a bigot to let his son explore his passions as he would have admittedly liked to do.

Lol, I don't think there is any comparison to be found between my innocuous, albeit petty, comment on a message board and his fem-phobic display of internalized homophobia when speaking to a major news outlet. There is nothing commendable or exemplary about a gay man who thanks his father for being too much of a bigot to let his son explore his passions as he would have admittedly liked to do.

I believe he went down that avenue of explanations to give insight to why he has been able to play roles as a straight, or gay man. If he had gone to this other school he may have ended up being more effeminate which would have resulted in him being turned down for various roles. Unfortunately that is the world we live in. While he may have some internalized homopbobia towards effeminate males - I think he makes a perfectly valid point as far as his career goes.

I can only think of a couple gay men playing a straight roles while showing effeminate qualities - Jim Parsons and Neil Patrick Harris. Maybe it all comes down to the caliber of actor?

Sad to see he may have this point of view, but that wouldn't stop me from having a romp with him given the opportunity. Not sure what that says about my character, haha.

I believe he went down that avenue of explanations to give insight to why he has been able to play roles as a straight, or gay man. If he had gone to this other school he may have ended up being more effeminate which would have resulted in him being turned down for various roles. Unfortunately that is the world we live in. While he may have some internalized homopbobia towards effeminate males - I think he makes a perfectly valid point as far as his career goes.

I can only think of a couple gay men playing a straight roles while showing effeminate qualities - Jim Parsons and Neil Patrick Harris. Maybe it all comes down to the caliber of actor?

Sad to see he may have this point of view, but that wouldn't stop me from having a romp with him given the opportunity. Not sure what that says about my character, haha.

I'm more than happy to let you call him "fem-phobic" with "internalized homophobia," @GoldenGrill. If an actor makes a public statement to a major news outlet then obviously anyone who reads that statement may draw whatever conclusion they like, whether that conclusion be accurate or not. I am certainly more inclined to agree with @Jbdesc's conclusions that Mr. Tovey's ability to play both gay and straight characters with ease is because his father made him take on the "tougher" education. I certainly don't need to defend a well-respected gay actor's CV of either his straight or gay roles over his career. His reviews and the acting awards he's been honored with speak for themselves.

JMHO

CuPQI_MUMAAt4oF.jpg:large

I re saw a few quantico shows last night just to give me more of him..the way he speaks, uses his eyes, those ears gave me something to hang onto while he is kneeling front of me or on top or me on top..oh man does he push buttons..and that voice woof woof..I hope he is around for a long time

I do love the character he plays so sexy and dark and mysterious and naughty and needy and passionate

Here's an article published Monday in conjunction of world wide release of his movie "The Pass."

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2016/11/youll-want-see-russell-tovey-seeing-tightie-whities/

Russell-Tovey-500x375.jpg

He does seem a bit extreme. As if it were a path leading to hell, but I get it. I know that my mannerisms and speech patterns are much more constrained at work. It was a conscious choice I made during high school and then the military, and it just sort of stuck.

The article brought back a great memory though. The movie "Beautiful Thing". One of the sweetest gay-themed movies I've ever seen. Anyone else seen it?

The article brought back a great memory though. The movie "Beautiful Thing". One of the sweetest gay-themed movies I've ever seen. Anyone else seen it?

I thought "Beautiful Thing" was a wonderful film for much the same reason stated, that it was a gay themed movie with a happy ending. I'm sure every word was easy for Mr. Tovey to understand but I had the darndest time with the actors' accents. Eventually my ear adjusted and when I bought the DVD, I made sure it had English subtitles! :)

Archived