Russell Tovey's Quantico character, Harry Doyle finally has a steamy man on man scene!

TruHart1
This topic is 2504 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

And why is his hand blue? And who is the lucky person getting to take the picture? So many questions...so much envy. :D

Poor Russell. I guess Rocky has been pulling on his leash so hard, the oxygen was cut off at his wrist...or maybe he was trying out the Avatar look and failed to wash his hand?! LOL

As for the photographer, I like to think that after this picture was taken, he and Russell had a fine, sensual make-out session. I know, my mind is always thinking sexual things whenever I see a picture of this gorgeous man!!! Those lips, those eyes, those ears!!! :eek::);)

TruHart1 :cool:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.outinperth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/page-1.jpg

I am not surprised at one reviewer's praise for Andrew Garfield in the first preview. Garfield was also very good in "Death of a Salesman" with Philip Seymour Hoffman and Finn Wittrock on Broadway

http://www.outinperth.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/page-1.jpg

I am not surprised at one reviewer's praise for Andrew Garfield in the first preview. Garfield was also very good in "Death of a Salesman" with Philip Seymour Hoffman and Finn Wittrock on Broadway

Thank you, @WilliamM for mentioning that production of "Death of a Salesman" (oh, Finn Wittrock, another of my crushes!) which I read about but did not get to see. In the article above, one of the tweets praises both Garfield and Tovey, saying they were both terrific!

Here's the cast of the National Theatre's production of

Angels in America with intros to each of their characters.

Russell Tovey on Joe Pitt:

Denise Gough on Harper Pitt:

Andrew Garfield on Prior Walter:

James McArdle on Louis Ironson:

Nathan Lane on Roy Cohn:

Nathan Stewart-Jarrett on Belize:

Susan Brown on her multiple characters:

Amanda Lawrence on The Angel and her other characters:

Nathan Lane playing Roy Cohn, Andrew Garfield playing Prior Walter, Russell Tovey playing Joe Pitt, Denise Gough playing Harper Pitt, and James McArdle playing Louis Ironson

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but in the script Prior (Garfield) appears nude in part 1, and Joe (Tovey) appears nude in part 2. Both only briefly, but if I remember, Joe literally tears his clothes off.

Just thought I'd mention that...

Apologies if this has already been mentioned, but in the script Prior (Garfield) appears nude in part 1, and Joe (Tovey) appears nude in part 2. Both only briefly, but if I remember, Joe literally tears his clothes off.

Just thought I'd mention that...

Thank you, @BasketBaller for pointing that out! Besides an excellent play with all these phenomenal actors, I can now look forward to seeing Andrew Garfield and Russell nude (if this production includes that - not all productions are staged the same as previously staged!) when I see it at my local indie cinema!!!

The U.S. theater chat boards have been very kind to the three lead actor, although one person believes Russell was good but miscast.

I wonder if that stems from him being an out gay actor. I will judge for myself in July.

Thank you, @BasketBaller for pointing that out! Besides an excellent play with all these phenomenal actors, I can now look forward to seeing Andrew Garfield and Russell nude (if this production includes that - not all productions are staged the same as previously staged!) when I see it at my local indie cinema!!!

It wouldn't be hard to cut or finesse Prior/Garfield's nudity, it's in a medical exam. But Joe makes a point of ripping off his Mormon "sacred garment" the underwear all Mormons wear. Kushner made it pretty significant that he do that on stage.

It wouldn't be hard to cut or finesse Prior/Garfield's nudity, it's in a medical exam. But Joe makes a point of ripping off his Mormon "sacred garment" the underwear all Mormons wear. Kushner made it pretty significant that he do that on stage.

I have seen a local professional production of Angels in America, both parts 1 and 2 but, I don't specifically recall any nudity for Prior or Joe Pitt, which, of course may be due to my old-timer's memory lapses. I'll certainly be looking out for those scenes though!

Archived