Anthony Flex in Philly

Philly50

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fortunately I came across this discussion before I went through with an appointment. Over the weekend I had scheduled a ninety-minute session for Thursday after he said he was available. But I had some questions which I emailed to him. He never responded so Monday I asked if we were on or not. All he say was to text him. I explained that for reason of confidentiality I cannot text or phone (others have access to my phone). I then never heard back from him. In the meantime I googled his name and discovered this thread which convinced me to stay away from him. He is totally unreliable. I guess unfortunately for him he blew a $450 contribution (pun intended).

Edited by Simeonh

• 3 years later...

He's not cute...?

https://rent.men/AnthonyFlex

"He'll never be a pro"... maybe he doesn't want to.

Thanks for the warning!

Actually I met him.....SUPER cute guy, sooo hot and very handsome, better in person than those pics....he is my type of man and he is very nice but.....

during our meeting there was not much....passion?? from him....maybe if you just want to touch a handsome muscle bull he will be fine.

.....I remember that his pecs were crowned by two HUGE wide gorgeous man nipples......nice dick, biceps and butt......maybe I will meet him again and he will be more passionate.....

Edited by gaothanear

Actually I met him.....SUPER cute guy, sooo hot and very handsome, better in person than those pics....he is my type of man and he is very nice but.....

during our meeting there was not much....passion?? from him....maybe if you just want to touch a handsome muscle bull he will be fine

Why are you quoting me?

Quote them.

SCAMMER!!!!!! tried to meet him back in May

Asked for uber money to get from Philly to Jersey against my better judgment I sent $120 and he never showed up at the meeting point

Sat there for 2 hours

ONCE A SCAMMER ALWAYS A SCAMMER

Fail. He isn't pretty. He does have a nice body. He'll never be a pro.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is the use of icons in a provider’s profile new to RM? If we are concerned about his authenticity, look at a previous thread for ‘Collegefriend’ in NY. We were concerned about his authenticity also. Both of their profiles use icons and look very similar. Just saying...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...