David, new entrant in NYC.

dutchmuch
This topic is 2341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If he ever visits my city I will take a pass. From what I understand from reading the comments all he provides for $160/hr is a massage....no HE or anything else. Amazing! What's the point then? But the deal breaker for me was when I read his reviews on his Masseurfinder ad......all spaced neatly a few days apart (?).......no one gets reviews posted every few days......unless the masseur is posting them. So it appears Dave writes his own reviews. I guess when you charge $160/hr for virtually nothing no one else will write a review, so you have to write your own.......so obvious.....wow, are those reviews posted close together......August 13th.....August 14th.....and TWO on the same day no less! (August 16th, 2016).......huge red flag.

Note Dutchal's post from Sept '16. He doesn't write the reviews, he lifts them:

At least 3 of the 4 testimonials are lifted from other masseurs.
Edited by Oaktown

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...PS I have a chiropractor's office next door where I can get top notch professional therapeutic massage for $80 an hour. Granted, Chicago is cheaper than SF or NYC but it's still a good baseline to consider.

Actually, $80 is a pretty standard rate at a chiropractor's office here on the west coast. If you go to someplace like Massage Envy or Happy Head the price is even lower.

PS: I agree with the comment about the baseball bat pic. It would be OK if it was taken on, say, a baseball diamond, but on a city street it seems weird.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I feel like the odd one out. I found his ad on Rentmasseur the other day and received a fairly standard massage experience. Had none of the issues mentioned here: no issue with working on my front, no upcharge etc. Perhaps a case of your mileage may vary... Hot guy, friendly and was quite interactive. Luck of the Irish, perhaps!

This guy is hot and polite, and allows you to “finish” yourself as he has a boyfriend. Not worth repeating.

David/Dave is real, so are his pics. He is totally sculpted!

That said, he gives a Grade C massage (has no training). You not only have to finish yourself, you have to start yourself.

• 2 weeks later...