David, new entrant in NYC.

dutchmuch
This topic is 2341 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not dumb. Speaks english with proper British pronunciation. Handsome as well. But arrived early and after 90 minutes of massaging me with me on my stomach he said "that's it." Offered to continue for another 30 minutes and $100. Never a happy ending. But he is sexy.

Games like that will kill his business and reputation in a quick second.

• 3 months later...

Hmmm, another "traveler" now "based" in SF, and aspiring to make in an hour what an average person earns for a full day of work, but based on what exactly?

PS I have a chiropractor's office next door where I can get top notch professional therapeutic massage for $80 an hour. Granted, Chicago is cheaper than SF or NYC but it's still a good baseline to consider.

After speaking with another client of his, it is determined he is nothing but a sculpted scammer when it comes to massage.

However, if you want someone to body-worship, he's the one to see.

Edited by Oaktown

At $150-$160, which typically takes me to over $200 for 90 minutes, you get three kinds. One is very playful and sensual but lack in massage skills. The second are truly competent masseurs who actually like and appreciate the male body and are open to some play in the end. And the third are just frauds, which is one of the reasons this forum is so valuable!

Ding! Capitano has nailed Dave.

If he ever visits my city I will take a pass. From what I understand from reading the comments all he provides for $160/hr is a massage....no HE or anything else. Amazing! What's the point then? But the deal breaker for me was when I read his reviews on his Masseurfinder ad......all spaced neatly a few days apart (?).......no one gets reviews posted every few days......unless the masseur is posting them. So it appears Dave writes his own reviews. I guess when you charge $160/hr for virtually nothing no one else will write a review, so you have to write your own.......so obvious.....wow, are those reviews posted close together......August 13th.....August 14th.....and TWO on the same day no less! (August 16th, 2016).......huge red flag.