I will speak my mind and let sh-t hit the fan

Edward
This topic is 2850 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

but I need some polish bashing, I've learned to say yinz when I lived in Pittsburgh...

What's yinz got to do with Polish? It's from Scots-Irish.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's yinz got to do with Polish? It's from Scots-Irish.

Ye'all or y'all is of Scottish origin... there's a huge polish community in Pittsburgh but they ain't the majority.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Hill_(Pittsburgh)

I shoul have been more clear, thanks for pointing that out and btw as a dog lover I like your avatar, one of the funniest on here!

I have several preferences-- tall, blond or redhead, lean, smooth. But I've been attracted to, and had some great times, with guys who fit none of those categories, and I don't want to limit myself to a narrow set of requirements. More fun to be had! My favorite ice cream is pistachio, but sometimes I feel like a change and order French vanilla or black raspberry.�.

I have so many "preferences" that it nearly amounts to not having any. My strongest preference is hairy muscle of any ethnicity, any age, but even that is flexible. More and more, my attractions are based on how I feel around somebody.

@latbear4blk

Have you considered publication? It sounds like an important.....historical document.

Lol. We are talking about 20+ years ago, I did not keep those papers. When I was approaching the 200th entry I got bored. I actually got upset when I reread all those hook ups and noticed how repetitive and methodical my encounters were. There were some variations, thanks to the god I don't believe in, but it mostly felt like I was doing always the same.

Is it sexist to say you only date or hire men? Of course not. There's no explaining taste!

That said, I like all men: black, white, Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, whatever. I've tried and liked all of them. I also like all types: twinks, jocks, bears, guys next door, DILFs, hipsters, hippies, whatever. I've tried some famous hot guys and had a great time. Two of the best sex experienced I've ever had, though, were with a hot guy in his seventies, and an intensely passionate young super chub of about 380 lbs.

Just hate everyone and be an equal opportunity hater. It's 2016 if you don't believe in equality your a bad person. White guys are boring, black people are sketchy, Asians are too good at math to be cool, Hispanics all speak mexican. It's not right to single out a single group of people.

Hahahahaha so with me being British and Black, where do i stand. Am I sketchy some days and faultless other days?

Hahahahaha so with me being British and Black, where do i stand.

Haha, that's one of those cognitive dissonance things that happen in the US (and elsewhere, of course). Your accent says English (which in the US means white) but your physical presence says something else. There was an AFL footballer on the TV here today, his accent said Australia, but he was a Sudanese refugee. I'm sure there were brains exploding as they watched and listened to him.

The US is justifiably notorious for its race problems, and I don't want to minimize that. But, lest we forget, racism is not a uniquely American problem. Nearly all of the English-speaking countries of the world, including the US, have taken black eyes for their appalling treatment of indigenous populations.

Rudynate ancient China was one of the most racist societies imaginable. Medieval and early Modern Japan was a society with a basic concept of racial superiority. Arabs that moved into Africa exhibited extreme racism when dealing with black Africans even to the point of operating huge slave markets in Zanzibar.

The concept that European Imperialism created racism is pure nonsense.

I won't even try to determine the origin of racism because I don't see what that would accomplish, but what interests me is that historically it has always been codified and reinforced by religions. Some books in the Old Testament are the handbook on who to hate and how to extinguish them, including homosexuals, of course. In the New Testament Jesus scandalized the Jewish (Judean) leaders by merely speaking with a Samaritan woman. The Samaritans were looked upon with hostility by the Judeans and they were even the descendants of one of the original tribes of Israel. The fact that the Judeans were appalled by Jesus' voluntary contact with a Samaritan seems to indicate that this kind of ethnic segregation was something with already a long history by the time it was documented by John the Evangelist in the Book of John.

In current times to illustrate what I'm saying is the concept of anti-Semitism. Jews and Arabs are both Semitic people, both speaking Semitic languages. However, anti-Semitism has come to mean anti-Jewish in most people's minds today, showing that it's not really an antipathy based on race, but on religious difference.

Archived