Happy Monday!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 1121 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hoping everyone starts their Monday off bright and shiney!

This is a wonderful and magical month for me! Turning new stones, being open minded and staying plenty cheerful will surly get you through this week!

I had my espresso and I'm locked and loaded! Down another 20 lbs :) good things are coming!! I've been quite for a reason, but my lips are sealed said The GoGos (and Hulliary Duff tried to remake it, tried being the key word)

LONGEVITY !!!

Food for thought : A truly wonderful client I had last year after my burns, told me "you have to close your eyes and want it, imagine it-- feel the lust, feel the hot tub on your body, feel me and my prescence. Yet most of all, feel me-- while I feel you." What he described was a burning passion, something I've been working on perfecting the last couple weeks. You can't fake it-- it's noticeable. You have to mean it. Go big or go home!

I just found out my best friend from Job Corps (when I was 16/17) died yesterday in a car accident. I can't sit here bragging about such a petty thing like weight when she has lost her life. I feel terrible I'm in the middle of working, my concerts tomorrow and I just can't drop everything and go. I would fuck myself over on money.

I'm going to do a lot of praying. I thought I had all my ducks in a row-- now this. Sitting on the bus coming from lunch and see this and all I can do is cry with my head phones in. People are staring and smiling at me, no sound coming out of me just streams of tears. She leaves behind a beautiful baby boy who is nearly7.

Why God. Why.

"Only the good die young"

I dedicate today to Kianna. Sorry for the turn of tides. I just.... I don't know, it's not fair-- not much in this world is. We have to kee pushing to better ourselves and our communities.

I just found out my best friend from Job Corps (when I was 16/17) died yesterday in a car accident. I can't sit here bragging about such a petty thing like weight when she has lost her life. I feel terrible I'm in the middle of working, my concerts tomorrow and I just can't drop everything and go. I would fuck myself over on money.

I'm going to do a lot of praying. I thought I had all my ducks in a row-- now this. Sitting on the bus coming from lunch and see this and all I can do is cry with my head phones in. People are staring and smiling at me, no sound coming out of me just streams of tears. She leaves behind a beautiful baby boy who is nearly7.

Why God. Why.

"Only the good die young"

I dedicate today to Kianna. Sorry for the turn of tides. I just.... I don't know, it's not fair-- not much in this world is. We have to kee pushing to better ourselves and our communities.

Thinking of you fella at such a sad time. Big hugs

Life is a precious thing.

I'm out here working and she was out there working a full time job with benefits. I am the one with a risky life style. Why am I burying my family. Why am I attending more than one funeral a month.

Precious, yes. Very precious.

This women, when we were young 16/17 she helped shape me into I am today. We spent everyday of the first three months together in Job Corps "CPP" program which is just intake of new students and finding out trades, diplomas and drivers licenses.

My Kesha concert is tomorrow, gonna #KeshaForKiKi

I'm taking this harder than I took my uncle and grandma last month. Like that was expected one day, you expect your elders in your family to eventually pass. One doesn't expect his old PIC (partner in crime) to lose their life!

She was one of the reasons I switched from opiates to Medical Marijuana when I had my cancer battle. She is and always will be an angle on my shoulder.

I got the sexual frustration out this afternoon. I'm not one to bottom, but as the rock band says "I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all" and this was the perfect circumstances to blow off some steam.

thank you to all of you. It means allt.

Big hug, big boy! It always sucks when these tragedies happen. My thoughts are with you.

Now, straight yourself up and go back to the focus you had at the beginning of the day. Often life sucks; growing up and maturing is, amongst other things, learning how to cope with it. And learning how to appreciate when also often life does not suck. Being alive is a privilege, we do not have time to waste on the things we cannot fix or change.

So mourne, you will miss her. Missing her is not in contradiction with feeling good about yourself because you are being successful on your weight loss plan. You are alive and it is important you continue living and being happy and enjoying your new body.

Much love.

For Brian....Without comment.

"Let It Be"

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me

Speaking words of wisdom, let it be

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree

There will be an answer, let it be

For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see