O Face...one of the most intimate human expressions.

LivingnLA
This topic is 2863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

there's debate about whether The Vapors meant this song to be about masturbation or not, but I still remember a college roommate explaining the song to me, complete with an o-face demo

I prefer this one, my friend. I apologize to the OP for not respecting his prompt, I just couldn't resist the temptation, this is one of my favorite songs.

I used to see this one young man who had the most incredible eyes and face during sex.

Upon penetration his mouth opened in a 'O' shape, like he was exhaling to make room for me as I entered.

Upon bottoming out, his eyes literally rolled back into his head. That was sexy as hell.

Upon his orgasm, with neither of us touching his cock, his face would scrunch up like he was in pain right before he shot his seed in his face.

When we were together, he acted my dick like his personal toy. I felt like we'd both be happy if I left it in him. Several times I asked him if I could have it back as our time was ending.

Damn, I miss that guy. Now that I can afford him, I'd lock him in the spare room and keep him all to myself.

And now let's ground this thread on facts and figures

http://www.lolzhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Funny_Pictures_men-orgasms_19203.jpeg

That was fun, TR. I almost woke up my parents with my laugh.

Now, talking about orgasm noises, I just remembered an anecdote that some may find a little bit creepy.

Back in Buenos Aires, in my cruising times in Avenida Santa Fe and Pueyrredon, I picked up a very cute deaf guy. He was a softball player, I remember, coming from practice, just showered. We took a taxi cab to go to my place and we were able to hold a regular conversation, as he was wearing one of those hearing enhancers devices. I do not remember many details, just his long curve dick. Once in bed, after a short fore playing, we start fucking, and his hearing device falls. He started moaning in a way I never heard before, apparently as he was not able to hear himself he was completely uninhibited. It made me so freaking horny. I was already digging him, but I started to pump really hard and we came together. My gosh, that was the loudest orgasm I never experienced (his, not mine). Up to today I still wonder what the neighbors may have thought.

That was fun, TR. I almost woke up my parents with my laugh.

Now, talking about orgasm noises, I just remembered an anecdote that some may find a little bit creepy.

Back in Buenos Aires, in my cruising times in Avenida Santa Fe and Pueyrredon, I picked up a very cute deaf guy. He was a softball player, I remember, coming from practice, just showered. We took a taxi cab to go to my place and we were able to hold a regular conversation, as he was wearing one of those hearing enhancers devices. I do not remember many details, just his long curve dick. Once in bed, after a short fore playing, we start fucking, and his hearing device falls. He started moaning in a way I never heard before, apparently as he was not able to hear himself he was completely uninhibited. It made me so freaking horny. I was already digging him, but I started to pump really hard and we came together. My gosh, that was the loudest orgasm I never experienced (his, not mine). Up to today I still wonder what the neighbors may have thought.

Shame on you! Look at what you made me do! :oops:

c05d7a75a251a435dc7576b9740e91c1.jpg

Edit: That concealed assault rifle is not mine! Stop the PMs!

Oh yeah, I have an O-face kink. Seeing someone's O-face is something precious and to be treasured.

There's a YouTube series called Hysterical Literature in which women sit at a table and read from a piece of literature they've selected while a female assistant uses a vibrator on them, hidden by the tablecloth. The hitches in their voices, moans, andmovement, and expressions as they try to maintain their composure and continue to read are quite remarkable, as is the moment in which they surrender to the stimulation they're receiving.

Oh yeah, I have an O-face kink. Seeing someone's O-face is something precious and to be treasured.

There's a YouTube series called Hysterical Literature in which women sit at a table and read from a piece of literature they've selected while a female assistant uses a vibrator on them, hidden by the tablecloth. The hitches in their voices, moans, andmovement, and expressions as they try to maintain their composure and continue to read are quite remarkable, as is the moment in which they surrender to the stimulation they're receiving.

Thank you for that link, QTR! Love it. I wish I can at least approach to the intensity and lasting of women orgasm.

Archived