Happy Birthday, Seaboy!

jawjateck
This topic is 2863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shout out to Greg. One of the all-time good guys around this joint.

Happy birthday friend! Is it really the 4 - 0?

Thanks guys and gals! Yes Mr. Jawjateck it really is the big 4-0 for me in both hooker and civilian worlds. I am up way too early! Think imma get showered, grab some coffee and go hunting for Pokémon down by the lake before I head over and get a refill on my chemo.

Hugs,

Greg

Feliz cumpleaños! You look sexy in your new bold head.

If the lighting is just right I can pass for Sinead O'Connor lol. I really miss my hair. Head down I will be smooth :( My chest hair is falling out as well is my pit hair and pubes :( But it'll all grow back. Imma see about taking prenatal vitamins to try to get my hair grow back faster. My last treatment is Oct 5. I need my fur and hair to keep me warm come winter time.

Hugs,

Greg

If the lighting is just right I can pass for Sinead O'Connor lol. I really miss my hair. Head down I will be smooth :( My chest hair is falling out as well is my pit hair and pubes :( But it'll all grow back. Imma see about taking prenatal vitamins to try to get my hair grow back faster. My last treatment is Oct 5. I need my fur and hair to keep me warm come winter time.

Hugs,

Greg

Keep us posted, man. You do not need your hair to stay warm, we can volunteer to serial hug you. Much love!

Archived