AlexTEN

manderville
This topic is 2603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry I have not been with him but he has been around for a few years. For some reason I seem to recall some connection to South Africa so you may be able to see if there are any reviews there. There may also may be some mentions of him in the Forums. I seem to recall he has always gotten very good reviews but please check for yourself and my memory is not the best. I have also been interested in seeing him.

He is South African but he travels continuously. so I do not think there will be reviews in South Africa. He used to be based in Vancouver and I believe he worked and possibly played with Juan, so there may be some reviews there. I did an overnight with him several years ago. A very nice man and a nice encounter.

Sorry, I went to the review section in Daddys. Go to Canada, then BC, and you will see Alex10. He has a number of reviews. Also if you search for either Alex10 or Alexten and different comments will come up in the Deli section.

Do you recall how muscular he was in person? I'm into lift-n-carry, so I have to watch out.

Been with him 3-4 times in different cities - always a great time, a nice guy, and that COCK!

I had a great time with him in Chicago. Yes, he is very blessed in his endowment but the man also has a wonderful personality and knew just how to make our time together hot, sexy and fun!

TruHart1 :cool:

• 8 months later...

Been with him twice. He is NOT as muscular as in some of his pics (i.e. the Red singlet). There are a few newer pics where he is less muscular and his skin is not as smooth and full as the red singlet. But still a nice physique. Nice guy, likes to talk a lot. Was a great kisser and oralist. Second time he topped me and had some performance issues. Got the job done, but had to pull out and get hard a time or two. It IS a huge cock, esp since he's a short guy. Answers the door shirtless and barefoot. Nice nips to play with.

I'm of mixed mind w/r/t Alex. He's a lot older than his ads state. I saw him more than a decade ago when I was in my early forties, and he was a few years older than me at that point. On the other hand, he was tautly built, and his dick, while not "10" inches, was plenty big. He fucked me well, and I came hands free. We also had a really nice dinner together, where I learned a lot about him (former soldier, chef, etc).

So I guess I'm of the view that he's a for real guy, even if he oversells.

I just noticed this. I have seen Alex a number of times in the past and once even twice within a ten day period. We really connected from the moment that I walked in the door the very first time. He has a sexy South African accent along with a very genial personality. He is also well endowed. He is indeed ex-military and was trained as a chef as noted above. As a joke I wrote a review that was constructed as if a restaurant review describing appetizer to dessert. In fact we connected so well that he let me do a BSDM scene where I was the Dom and he was the sub! He really surprised me with that one and even wanted a review! Needless to say that second review was carefully written so as to get the point across that he will not be just anyone's personal whipping boy!

He travels frequently and tends to stay in one location for a period of time. Unfortunately he has stopped coming to NYC due to the high cost of doing business there. Consequently I have not seen him in a few years and can't comment regarding how well he has aged or how muscular he currently is. However, I was always pleased with his physique in the past which is of the not overly done variety.

Archived