411 VJTravels

gallahadesquire
This topic is 2865 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I viewed the RentMen ad and it appears to me that the two pics are of different guys. Maybe I'm just getting old. That's probably it.

He says in his ad he's not sure if he's a twink or a muscle guy. Let me clarify that for him. He's not a muscle guy.

And since Gallahadesquire asked for opinions.....here's mine. That's a lot of moolah for an unproven commodity.

The rates dropped to 300/300, so apparently he's had a reality check. Looks like the same guy in both pictures, just different light and angle. I didn't get "ego" from his profile: college, FT work, and normal hobbies. That being said, I would proceed with caution. Young, recently relocated and no reviews. Travel is mentioned in his username and profile description. Looking for a sugar daddy?

$600.00 an hour to spend time with a twink, I think somebody is living in "La La Land".

Note the post immediately prior to yours, he's lowered his rates.

Some stuff about him to like, some red flags as well...I will be keeping an eye on him.

Note the post immediately prior to yours, he's lowered his rates.

Some stuff about him to like, some red flags as well...I will be keeping an eye on him.

Thanks Mike, $300 an hour for a newbie twink sounds reasonable.

I think he is super cute and he has the type of body that can easily stay slim and twinky or grow as big as he wants it. His profile content doesn't set off any alarms for me. Am I missing something? His facial features remain the same from one pic to the next, it just seems his face is fuller in pic #2. Big move from Ohio to Cali. Anyway, Wishing him good luck, and I will probably give him a ring when he is a better known quantity. @MikeBiDude - PM me if you get anywhere with him, please? Gracias!

I think he is super cute and he has the type of body that can easily stay slim and twinky or grow as big as he wants it. His profile content doesn't set off any alarms for me. Am I missing something? His facial features remain the same from one pic to the next, it just seems his face is fuller in pic #2. Big move from Ohio to Cali. Anyway, Wishing him good luck, and I will probably give him a ring when he is a better known quantity. @MikeBiDude - PM me if you get anywhere with him, please? Gracias!

He replied promptly to my text. He's based here in WeHo, SoCal. He's visiting family in OH for the next week or two...we will re-communicate sometime after the 4th holiday when we are both around.

I guess I just meant the rates settling down, brand new profile, etc. No issues with pics, etc.

As mentioned above I had a nice text convo with him this morning. I didn't get real specific with him because he's not available for me for a couple weeks.

Somebody got to him. His rates are $300 / $300.

Read the whole thread....lol! We know we know!! Lower rates

Hate to tell you, fellas, but $300 per hour for an unrated newbie in Ohio will never fly! I'm in conversation with him about his need to lower his rates. If he does so, I'll be glad to sacrifice myself to the cause and give him an interview:p

;)

:D

Somebody got to him. His rates are $300 / $300.

Read the whole thread....lol! We know we know!! Lower rates

Hate to tell you, fellas, but $300 per hour for an unrated newbie in Ohio will never fly! I'm in conversation with him about his need to lower his rates. If he does so, I'll be glad to sacrifice myself to the cause and give him an interview:p

;)

:D

He indicated to me he's only visiting Ohio, when he's back in SoCal he will have no trouble at $300/hour.

Note in earlier postings he originally advertised at $600/hour!! He quickly realized the error of his ways, and dropped in half. Maybe for the Toledo crowd he will come down a bit more, but I'd counsel him to stay at $300 here in SoCal.

That said, he can ask whatever he likes. Some will engage him, some won't.

He's now down to $240 for an outcall in Ohio. To me, that is much more sensible for a guy who is just starting out, especially in that albeit temporary location. From my perspective, he just got cuter! ;)

And some very nice updated pictures in addition to the rate change

Archived