I can still hear my cries

jackjackjack
This topic is 2881 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack,

So very sorry for your loss.

My deepest condolences.

As I type this I am crying because of all the wonderful replies by the forum members! Just such beautiful warm caring encouraging words.

I have too lost the two most important people in my life.....my mom and my best friend (he tragically at 29 in a car accident) so I feel the sorrow everyday but all the goodness is there as well all the time.

All the best

Alex

22 months ago my husband of 41 years died. I'm sorry to say it's still very painful for me. I miss him every day. We used to travel a great deal. He spoke six languages so I relied on him and that opened many doors. As he was dying. I promised him we would continue to travel together. I had him cremated and I now scatter his ashes all around the world in the most beautiful places I can find. Some friends say I'm running away. I like to think I'm running towards but maybe it's both.

J3, I am a bit late to the thread but must offer my heartfelt sympathy for your loss as well.... You and I had discussed relationships before after I posted the story about losing my own partner. As we discussed then, its the good and loving memories that will get you thru. Often they are painful, but in the end they put a smile on your face when you remember how happy you made each other. Time does heal. It's been 16 years now for me.

Ive stopped crying, but am still smiling. You will too ! Peace and Love to you on your journey to a new chapter in your life

What a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing. That is the best post I have read on this site and it alone makes this site worthwhile. You are fortunate to have had such a great love and in the lonely days ahead, just think of those great past moments. My sympathies go to you.

Archived