ACE & TYLER

Epigonos
This topic is 2303 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now now now boys. I have scheduled two dates with A and T. One I had to cancel in Palm Springs, inconveniently timed near death experience and just this month in DC, they cancelled as Ace needed to go to NYC, and I left NYC to go to DC. With that said, I think that you all should get in line behind me (and not funny stuff while by back is to you.) I made Ace promise that they would not have sex again until we meet. Well, that is a lie, but nevertheless, get thee to the rear of the line.

Let me get this straight. You had to cancel the April 2018 dates that you have? Of course, if you are bent over and a door is open I can't promise anything.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now now now boys. I have scheduled two dates with A and T. One I had to cancel in Palm Springs, inconveniently timed near death experience and just this month in DC, they cancelled as Ace needed to go to NYC, and I left NYC to go to DC. With that said, I think that you all should get in line behind me (and not funny stuff while by back is to you.) I made Ace promise that they would not have sex again until we meet. Well, that is a lie, but nevertheless, get thee to the rear of the line.

We are abstaining until we meet!!! Hopefully soon, because these balls are pretty full!!