In Honor of National Masturbation Month

quoththeraven
This topic is 2263 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The thread celebrating May being National Masturbation Month inspires me to ask: When and under what circumstances did you first spank the monkey, tickle the pickle, jack off, or whatever other colorful euphemism you apply to the glorious act of masturbation?

As for me: I discovered masturbation sometime between age 9-11 (most likely age 10) completely by accident. How and why it happened is convoluted, and I'm foggy on some of the details.

I think my first encounter with masturbation happened when I was 11-12 years old, end of 6th grade, beginning of 7th. Lying on my belly in bed, with my hardon pressed between my tummy and the mattress, I started rubbing back amd forth without undressing. It felt divine. I remember cumming and panicking about the stain on the sheets and in my underwear. I knew about cum, because they had explained wet dreams in school, and I was therefore kind of expecting it. Next time, to enhance the sensation and minimize the stain, I removed my underwear and put some tissues on the bed. The rest is history.

Edited by liubit

@quoththeraven, I'm also somewhat unsure of all the details but I think it was around the same age, maybe 11.

I had been getting boners for a while a was in the shower and of course the soapy lather felt awfully good!

Before I knew it I'd shot! Scared the hell out of me though I knew it could/would happen. The feeling was so amazing I never looked back or removed my hand!

I'm surprised that my balls didn't give out during my teen years! I'd beat off anytime and anywhere I could.

Am still a proud Master Bater!

Like many other guys I was about 12 & playing with my boner when this amazing feeling started building up in my balls, my whole body convulsed & I shot my first load- even my eyelids fluttered! I was so excited I told a friend & we wanked together, leading to giving each other a hand & the rest is history!

I was in middle school.

After months of looking at my dad's dirty magazines, I was wondering what sex would feel like. So one day when I was home alone I stripped, make a fist, ran warm water over my hand to simulate a lubricated vagina, lied down on the bed, and fucked my fist. My back arched several inches (in my memory it arched several feet--ha ha) as I climaxed.

After that, it was not so elaborate. I did count my orgasms for a while; #100 was the first one that was not dry.

When I started to feel attracted to other boys (two in particular) I tried to shut down those feelings. But they just grew stronger and more & more distracting. And I could not stop looking at them in class. Finally, one night I succumbed to the urge and thought about the two boys while I jerked off. It felt great and I then knew I was gay. And I could stop looking at them in class.

Edited by WmClarke

I had been getting erections for a bit and I decided to measure my penis. I took a ruler and held it up to my penis as I was lying on the bed. I was just short of an inch mark (modesty permits me saying which inch mark) and I noticed that bearing down would extend the penis ever so slightly. I lay there for quite a while bearing down and trying to reach that magic inch mark. As I was bearing down, the need to reach that inch mark became more and more intense. Then, unexpectedly, I felt my thighs spasm, my breathing become irregular and my heart racing. What seemed to be a volcanic eruption occurred and I collapsed, still just short of the desired inch marker, but it was magic anyway. Unlike some other posters, I had no idea that I would be ejaculating and it was quite a surprise.

After that, I do no think I missed a day without an ejaculation for about 35 years. I soon figured out it was much more efficient to rub it than the exhaust myself by just bearing down to ejaculate.

I was "abused" by an older boy of 9 from about age 4, I think. I always got an erection, but only he ejaculated. So, I knew what to expect. I think I came the first time around 9 when he sucked me off. It was intensely enjoyable.....except for the shame and guilt afterward.....which did not stop me from choking my own chicken regularly there after. I'm right-handed and use my right pretty consistently. I've always wondered if lefties Jack off with their left hand. Any comments?

Edited by glennnn

I'm right-handed and use my right pretty consistently. I've always wondered if lefties Jack off with their left hand. Any comments?

I'm a righty who always jacked righty in the past. But recently I have discovered the joy of using the "off"

hand--takes much longer, which can be a lot of fun. So now I'm ambidextrous--at this one specific activity.

Do you turn your hand over sometimes, so you are jerking with your thumb towards balls? If I do this with my "off" hand it's almost like having a fuck buddy in the room, cause my brain gets a little scrambled as to whose hand and whose cock are involved. My son says, "Having a cock means always having a friend who wants to play."

I'm a righty who always jacked righty in the past. But recently I have discovered the joy of using the "off"

hand--takes much longer, which can be a lot of fun. So now I'm ambidextrous--at this one specific activity.

My off hand - the left one - is pretty much useless in that regard. Not ambidextrous at all. Wish I were.

I'm a righty who always jacked righty in the past. But recently I have discovered the joy of using the "off" hand--takes much longer, which can be a lot of fun. So now I'm ambidextrous--at this one specific activity.

My off hand - the left one - is pretty much useless in that regard. Not ambidextrous at all. Wish I were.
It's not easy using the off hand. I have to really focus on the mechanics and force myself to use the off hand--if I stop thinking about it I just naturally switch hands without thinking.

It's not easy using the off hand. I have to really focus on the mechanics and force myself to use the off hand--if I stop thinking about it I just naturally switch hands without thinking.

I've tried and tried to get that "opposite" sensation but the lefty is just a flailer. Can't keep it on-track!

Though the off hand works just fine on a cock in the sucking mode.

Edited by Will Do

I had my first hard-on when I was 5. I discovered that if I rubbed myself against a mattress, I would eventually experience a very pleasant relaxation of tension in my tummy, but it was not something I did regularly. After the beginning of puberty, however, I found myself doing it more and more often, and then one day when I was about 13, I suddenly experienced an ejaculation. Then the hormones began to rage, and I was constantly seeking opportunities to indulge several times every day in my mid-teens. The act was always accompanied by fantasies about boys and men whom I found attractive, so I understand quickly that I was gay. The masturbation tailed off in frequency once I started having sex with other males when I was 17, but I still did it at least once a day until I was in my 40s.

I was riding my bike one day and, lo and behold, there was a Playgirl magazine on the sidewalk - tattered, torn and had been rained on. But OMG - it was a gift from heaven above for this once 13 yo who couldn't decide between guys or girls.

The issue with Peter Lupus from Mission Impossible. Greek, ahhhh........

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsL/tve10712-19670910-231.jpg

I hid it in an elderly neighbor's garden house and I did yard work for her..........sometime. Usually I made excuses to visit MY magazine. Can't even say how many times I came ALL over that floor.

Right handed as well, but the left hand being the "off" hand does provide "different" sensations. I usually finish the deed as a righty, but being a southpaw along the way does make things "interesting". So while I am a switch hitter of sorts, if I need to hit that grand salami I'm batting from the right side.

I posted this in Purplekow's Has self abuse changed your sexuality? thread (coincidentally, a year ago today):

I learned about masturbation in my early teens from, of all places, a Stephen King novel.

There's a scene in "Cujo" where he describes a guy masturbating. I decided to give it a try, and lo and behold, I quite enjoyed it. The way King described it, the guy shot a huge load when he came. I didn't want to make a big mess all over my bed, so for the longest time, I would always stop myself before I came. Then one time I was taking a bath, and started going at it. I realized that no matter how big a mess I made, I could use the water to clean it up. So I decided to go for it, each stroke bringing me closer to my very first orgasm, which I was sure would fill the tub. I've never felt so overjoyed and so disappointed at the same time.

But on the bright side, I discovered a wonderful new hobby, one that I enjoy to this day. :)

Rob

One more thought, and this is a curse of sorts. I have come to the point where I need to have my nipples stimulated to feel really satisfied. Using one hand on a nip and the other hand doing the deed has proven not to be enough. At one time simply using clothes pins or regular nipple clamps would satisfy. Now it has to be a pair of Japanese Clover clamps... the kind that stimulate more the harder that you pull on them. And pull I do! Kind of like this, but HARDER!!

http://38.media.tumblr.com/489e45fa388c22213ce6214eb368867d/tumblr_mzbdbgwBuj1s5ladoo1_400.gif

At the moment of truth I need to rip them off to "enhance" and provide a synergistic effect. Then a smile on my face :) no really :D ! As such I never leave home with out my Japanese buddies! Ever!

Working guys with whom I've played know the routine as they do the pulling. That way I can use both hands. Of course when playing with a working guy I want him to cum on my chest. In an ideal world we would cum at the same time. At times it happens (if only rarely) and it really takes a certain amount of coordination to perfectly time the nipple clamp thing as well.

Incidentally, it's always nice to gently rub your balls as well with one hand. Also, do others like to stimulate that "special area" between your balls and butt hole with your other hand!

Damn! The things that I post here! o_O Gotta go, I'm being brought back to my padded room the asylum now.