Le Stockbar Montreal and Le Campus Montreal....

JayNY
This topic is 2870 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I like Stock but I prefer Campus. There's much more pressure from dancers almost as soon as I sit down in Stock to get a lap dance, and I prefer to watch the stage for a bit, look around, see who all is there before making a decision. Dancers will approach you at Campus too, but not as often & in my experience, not as high-pressure either.

Stock does have the advantage of photo & video of each dancer on its website. At least two of Campus' hottest dancers keep their photos off the website.

One way to get an idea of who's working at Stock (at least when it's warm out, lol) is to walk by - usually some dancers are outside taking a break, often shirtless. :)

For the longest time, I would have said that the Stock Bar was my favorite, but I’ve recently changed my mind. They are different. Although the Stock Bar is bright and swanky compared to the Campus, for me, the Campus has a much more intimate and friendly vibe. It's easy to strike up a conversation with other customers at the Campus -- or to find yourself part of a spontaneous social group that includes dancers and/or other customers. I rarely (maybe never) experience this at the Stock Bar.

While the Stock Bar specializes in hard body, muscle guys, the Campus has a wider variety of dancers-- including a decent selection of hard body, muscle guys -- especially after 9 pm. You'll find hot, hard body guys working at the Campus, not because they're not sexy enough for the Stock Bar, but because they don't want to be on the internet. (I recently met a gorgeous, ultra-hot Campus dancer who was working on his finance degree. He said he chose the Campus because he didn't want to find himself in a management position someday and discover that his employees are passing around pics and videos of his naked body and hard dick.)

In terms of lap dances, I find that I get lots more for my money at the Campus. There are Stock Bar dancers who will not remove their pants and underwear unless you've done at least 3 songs in a lap dance session. And there are Stock Bar dancers who never remove their pants at all, no matter how long the lap dance session. They leave them bunched up around their ankles like a 4 year old who drops his pants to pee. There might be dancers like this at the Campus, but if so, they are a rare exception. If you're interested in finding a dancer who will agree to an offsite private show, you'll have better luck at the Campus. That said, not all Campus dancers do this. There are definitely those who work at the Campus only earning money doing sex-free, lap dances (well... relatively sex free) and will not do anything more.

Don't get me wrong.... I still love the Stock Bar. The bartenders and waiters are super friendly and the dancers are hot, hot, HOT.

They have live video feeds of the bar? Can you see customers as well?

Yes. You often see customers, but it depends on where they sit. If you're concerned about someone seeing you on a video feed, avoid sitting near the dance floor. Watch a few video feeds to see the spots to avoid and then just sit somewhere else. It's a big bar with lots of places to sit that are not seen by the video feeds.

• 3 weeks later...

I've never had an issue with a dancer removing underwear during a private dance at Stock. If I did, the dance would probably end there.

I did visit Campus for the first time in a few years last weekend and was pleasantly surprised. It has got better. Or at least it's better than I remembered it.

He just showed his hairy hole, it looks so nice. I love a hairy ass, so delicious.

Dancers (Sergio, Eric, Chris,Phillipe, Jake) just showed their beautiful hole, lots of hole showing tonight at Le Stockbar, Montreal.

TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!!

http://plzrtpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/TMI-Parent-Moments-on-FB.jpg

Bozo

Well, I am back from my 4 day jaunt to Montreal with a full report (assuming anyone is interested.) This may turn out to be a long read.

I had a lover in NYC back in the day who had a doctorate in literature. Referring to Shakespeare's comedies, he once said that there were Twelfth Night people and As You Like It people. I countered that in Mozart's operas, there are Don Giovanni people and Marriage of Figaro people. Similarly, there seem to be Stock people and Campus people. I am pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed both venues where I indulged myself shamelessly.

I spent last Friday at Campus (thereby, for better or for worse, missing DL at Stock.) This was my very first visit to Montreal. I spent about an hour sizing up the place (Campus, not Montreal) and enjoying the entertainment, after which I was joined by Felix, a very personable young man whose friendliness and conversation ultimately led to my spending some quality time with him in the back where he proved to be both hot and willing. I was a happy camper.

(It has been discussed on this forum how Campus does not have curtains on the cubicles in the back, and that Stock does. Dances are $20 a song at both venues. Stock has the option of open curtains for $10 a song, but I don't think anyone opts for that. Curtains or lack of same seem to have little effect on the nature of the activities taking place during a private dance. My observation is that Campus dancers are willing to go quite a bit further in the back, lack of curtains notwithstanding, than the dancers at Stock, while Stock dancers are on balance more physically breathtaking and more polished at providing an erotic experience without being as sleazy (and here I mean sleazy as a good thing) as the guys at Campus. Both can deliver a hot time, the Stock guys being "classier" and the Campus guys being more "earthy"--name your poison. The list of rules regarding allowed activities are posted in the back by both bars in bad, poorly lit locations. Like traffic lights in NYC, they appear to be merely suggestions. I am certain there is a complicated legal dance going on here.)

I stayed on at Campus for an hour or so, chatted with some guys who did not particularly interest me, and then I saw a stage performance by Chris--beautiful young black guy with everything going for him (face, body, endowment--wow!) Spent some time in the back with Chris, then called it a night.

(Note on what to drink at Stock or Campus: I consumed 6 gin and tonics [$6 at Campus, $7.25 at Stock] over the course of 2 hours, the main effect being that they kept me hydrated. I can safely say there was no real chance of my getting drunk. So, if getting smashed is your goal, I suggest sticking to beer--the alcohol content being much higher. Also, on weekends only, Campus charges a $3 entrance fee [one wonders why they bother] and Stock charge $5.)

Saturday night was devoted to Stock. Although Joshua, the fantasy love of my life and a prime motivation for this trip, was there, he was totally preoccupied, and I could not get his attention. I was approached by Carl, who (like many of the guys there) was totally charming and fun. I engaged him for a private dance, and he was an amazing turn on! Nice guy, smoking hot. One of the guys I had lusted for on the Stock webcam is Max. He always seems so macho and serious on stage, whereas in person is is chatty and friendly and warm. We had a really hot time in the back--amazing body! I was impressed by how accomplished these basically straight guys are at delivering the goods. They are very skilled at turning other guys on--talented professionals.

Sunday afternoon, I spent several hours by prearrangement with Sam (review pending) who is a living doll. Activities included a couple hours at my hotel followed by dinner at an oyster bar restaurant. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

Later Sunday evening, I headed back to Campus where, after having drinks with a fellow Forum member, I had a second encounter with young Felix that was hotter than round one--we hung out together for quite a while. After Felix, I wandered over to Stock where I hooked up with Max for the second time (!) and was not disappointed there either. I spent some time also with Sergio, Yannick and Spencer. Hey look, I paid a lot for a plane ticket and a hotel to travel from Seattle to Montreal for only 4 days, and I was determined to get the most out of the trip! (I even did a little sightseeing.)

Monday night, Stock is dark, so Campus was the only show in town. At around 11:30 the place was pretty dead, although there were a lot of dancers--more than there were customers. After socializing with several dancers and successfully fending them off (a skill I am getting better at,) I encountered Pepe. Do you guys know Pepe? He is a mountain of a man, a caricature of a French Canadian lumberjack. Six foot five with a body like L'il Amber (think Zeb Atlas.) Do you recall the scene in Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein where Gene Wilder explains to Terri Garr how with the monster everything is much larger than normal? Well... I must explain that this kind of monster muscleman is not and has never been "my type." Until Pepe. He speaks very little English, and my French is woeful, but that did not matter much. When I jumped at the chance for a private dance, I expected it would be a lot like worshiping the muscles on a marble statue. Boy, was I wrong. This man rocked my world! Every time I considered wrapping things up and gracefully ending our time together, he would instinctively do something that took my breath away. He invited me to call him from my hotel at 2 am when he got off work--it was then just a little past midnight. It nearly killed me to decline the offer, but I had a plane to catch the next morning, and making a date for two hours later... Well, common sense won out. He is coming to Seattle (don't know exactly when) so we exchanged phone numbers in case I want to be ravaged while he is here. I do. What an unexpectedly spectacular ending to a wildly successful adventure!

FYI, the Hotel Saint Denis is a fantastic bargain. Very low rates, and a super nice place to stay on the corner of rue Sainte Catherine and rue Saint Denis--about 6 short blocks from Campus. Also, I was lucky to discover a Lebanese fast food joint called Amir which has 3 great things going for it: 1) It is really cheap, 2) The food is delicious, 3) It is open at 3 in the morning!!! On St. Catherine on the way back to my hotel.

Well, I am back from my 4 day jaunt to Montreal with a full report (assuming anyone is interested.) This may turn out to be a long read.

I had a lover in NYC back in the day who had a doctorate in literature. Referring to Shakespeare's comedies, he once said that there were Twelfth Night people and As You Like It people. I countered that in Mozart's operas, there are Don Giovanni people and Marriage of Figaro people. Similarly, there seem to be Stock people and Campus people. I am pleased to say that I thoroughly enjoyed both venues where I indulged myself shamelessly.

I spent last Friday at Campus (thereby, for better or for worse, missing DL at Stock.) This was my very first visit to Montreal. I spent about an hour sizing up the place (Campus, not Montreal) and enjoying the entertainment, after which I was joined by Felix, a very personable young man whose friendliness and conversation ultimately led to my spending some quality time with him in the back where he proved to be both hot and willing. I was a happy camper.

(It has been discussed on this forum how Campus does not have curtains on the cubicles in the back, and that Stock does. Dances are $20 a song at both venues. Stock has the option of open curtains for $10 a song, but I don't think anyone opts for that. Curtains or lack of same seem to have little effect on the nature of the activities taking place during a private dance. My observation is that Campus dancers are willing to go quite a bit further in the back, lack of curtains notwithstanding, than the dancers at Stock, while Stock dancers are on balance more physically breathtaking and more polished at providing an erotic experience without being as sleazy (and here I mean sleazy as a good thing) as the guys at Campus. Both can deliver a hot time, the Stock guys being "classier" and the Campus guys being more "earthy"--name your poison. The list of rules regarding allowed activities are posted in the back by both bars in bad, poorly lit locations. Like traffic lights in NYC, they appear to be merely suggestions. I am certain there is a complicated legal dance going on here.)

I stayed on at Campus for an hour or so, chatted with some guys who did not particularly interest me, and then I saw a stage performance by Chris--beautiful young black guy with everything going for him (face, body, endowment--wow!) Spent some time in the back with Chris, then called it a night.

(Note on what to drink at Stock or Campus: I consumed 6 gin and tonics [$6 at Campus, $7.25 at Stock] over the course of 2 hours, the main effect being that they kept me hydrated. I can safely say there was no real chance of my getting drunk. So, if getting smashed is your goal, I suggest sticking to beer--the alcohol content being much higher. Also, on weekends only, Campus charges a $3 entrance fee [one wonders why they bother] and Stock charge $10.)

Saturday night was devoted to Stock. Although Joshua, the fantasy love of my life and a prime motivation for this trip, was there, he was totally preoccupied, and I could not get his attention. I was approached by Carl, who (like many of the guys there) was totally charming and fun. I engaged him for a private dance, and he was an amazing turn on! Nice guy, smoking hot. One of the guys I had lusted for on the Stock webcam is Max. He always seems so macho and serious on stage, whereas in person is is chatty and friendly and warm. We had a really hot time in the back--amazing body! I was impressed by how accomplished these basically straight guys are at delivering the goods. They are very skilled at turning other guys on--talented professionals.

Sunday afternoon, I spent several hours by prearrangement with Sam (review pending) who is a living doll. Activities included a couple hours at my hotel followed by dinner at an oyster bar restaurant. I couldn't have enjoyed it more.

Later Sunday evening, I headed back to Campus where, after having drinks with a fellow Forum member, I had a second encounter with young Felix that was hotter than round one--we hung out together for quite a while. After Felix, I wandered over to Stock where I hooked up with Max for the second time (!) and was not disappointed there either. I spent some time also with Sergio, Yannick and Spencer. Hey look, I paid a lot for a plane ticket and a hotel to travel from Seattle to Montreal for only 4 days, and I was determined to get the most out of the trip! (I even did a little sightseeing.)

Monday night, Stock is dark, so Campus was the only show in town. At around 11:30 the place was pretty dead, although there were a lot of dancers--more than there were customers. After socializing with several dancers and successfully fending them off (a skill I am getting better at,) I encountered Pepe. Do you guys know Pepe? He is a mountain of a man, a caricature of a French Canadian lumberjack. Six foot five with a body like L'il Amber (think Zeb Atlas.) Do you recall the scene in Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein where Gene Wilder explains to Terri Garr how with the monster everything is much larger than normal? Well... I must explain that this kind of monster muscleman is not and has never been "my type." Until Pepe. He speaks very little English, and my French is woeful, but that did not matter much. When I jumped at the chance for a private dance, I expected it would be a lot like worshiping the muscles on a marble statue. Boy, was I wrong. This man rocked my world! Every time I considered wrapping things up and gracefully ending our time together, he would instinctively do something that took my breath away. He invited me to call him from my hotel at 2 am when he got off work--it was then just a little past midnight. It nearly killed me to decline the offer, but I had a plane to catch the next morning, and making a date for two hours later... Well, common sense won out. He is coming to Seattle (don't know exactly when) so we exchanged phone numbers in case I want to be ravaged while he is here. I do. What an unexpectedly spectacular ending to a wildly successful adventure!

FYI, the Hotel Saint Denis is a fantastic bargain. Very low rates, and a super nice place to stay on the corner of rue Sainte Catherine and rue Saint Denis--about 6 short blocks from Campus. Also, I was lucky to discover a Lebanese fast food joint called Amir which has 3 great things going for it: 1) It is really cheap, 2) The food is delicious, 3) It is open at 3 in the morning!!! On St. Catherine on the way back to my hotel.

Glad you had such a wonderful time in Montreal.

Glad you had such a wonderful time in Montreal. I have been there a number of times, and I always have a good time. I can't wait to read your review about my "Boy Sam", he's an amazing man. I hope you took good care of him. On my next visit to Montreal, I'm hoping to spend some time in the back with (Stockbar:phillipe, Yannick,Chris, Jake; Campus:Oliver, Olivier Smith, Jake, Tyler) and RM:SexyFrenchCanadian. I'm counting the days, I can't wait.

Sam and I took very good care of each other. He is everything you said and more. He is a jewel. Thanks for all your helpful advise.

TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!! TMI ALERT !!!!!!

http://plzrtpodcast.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/TMI-Parent-Moments-on-FB.jpg

Bozo

Sergio has mostly very natural body hair. The Italian stallion looks works well for him.

thanks for your report, @Despardo ....I met Pepe during my first visit to MTL last winter and he is, possibly, the biggest guy (down there...!) I've ever seen....yes, little English, but a really cool and eager guy.....both Campus and Stock appealed to me in different ways and both are excellent operations.....

thanks for your report, @Despardo ....I met Pepe during my first visit to MTL last winter and he is, possibly, the biggest guy (down there...!) I've ever seen....yes, little English, but a really cool and eager guy.....both Campus and Stock appealed to me in different ways and both are excellent operations.....

Pepe is big everywhere! I too thought he was both cool and eager. If he does come to Seattle (iffy,) I will try to make contact.

Also, I was lucky to discover a Lebanese fast food joint called Amir which has 3 great things going for it: 1) It is really cheap, 2) The food is delicious, 3) It is open at 3 in the morning!!!

Lol! Sounds as if what I understand as an Australian thing, and British if I am not mistaken, is also a thing in Canada, having a kebab after a night on the booze! (Although in the UK, it might well be a curry.)

Sergio has mostly very natural body hair. The Italian stallion looks works well for him.

Bozo likes Sergio very much. Hard to deny that part of his appeal is his lack of foreskin. He's only one of a handful of Montreal dancers that are foreskin-free. Wish there were more....

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/5b/5b8e1728cf5c9d0a3bbcff1bd765cdb590ce2654def6697352ec1fa3e22ed8fc.jpg

Bozo

Reflections on Ladies' Nights. Fun or avoid like the plague?

I was at Campus last Sunday evening which was ladies' night after 9 pm. The crowd of patrons in general was not large (there were 20 dancers and about as many customers,) so the dozen or so women who drifted in actually livened up the place. By that time in my adventures, I had loosened up enough to be able to go with the flow, so the presence of women for me was not at all a problem. Actually, they were pretty amusing. Campus also attracts tranies from drag club downstairs which makes for a fun crowd. Also, I had a "new friend" to drink with, and we enjoyed discussing the antics of the small bachelorette party in front of us. The dancers know where their paychecks come from, and it is not from the women. The guys who work there are not fools and they know who is likely to drop some cash.

Did you spend anytime with Gabriel at Stockbar, when you were in Montreal? I just watched Gabriel put on an incredible jerk-off studio. So hot, I'm a fan now. He showed us everything front and back, so beautiful. I'm definitely asking him for a PS outside the club, love his personality. A really big muscular dude with a nice ass, and big penis ( extra points). He must be a new dancer, I have never seen him before on the live feed.

Did not see him when I was there. I DID get to know Pepe at Campus. Still recovering.

Archived