New Boy Band on the Horizon

jjkrkwood
This topic is 1930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Now that One Direction has fallen by the wayside, a New Boy Band is waiting to sit on their Throne..

Meet New District (They kinda have a Menudo vibe)

Lr8oL03X.jpg

http://popmania.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/new-district.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

http://www.ruhrnachrichten.de/storage/pic/mdhl/artikelbilder/lokales/rn/crlo/castrop/5570013_3_12241263_431161070402814_897951288484933804_n.jpg?version=1454952035

CVMYpekUkAE--xk.jpg:large

Ha. I swear to god. These bands are produced like an assembly line. Aw well, little sussy and gay boy johnny need their teen heart throbs when yesterday teen heart throbs get too old or worldly I guess.

I like the name New District though. Reminds me of New Kids on the Block. One day they too will be doing reunion tours for middle aged women and some gays trying to capture their youth.

Their current ages range from 15 to 18. Not quite 12, but all but one isn't legal in most states. (I think the oldest one is the one on the right as you look at the photos -- in most of the photos posted, anyway.) Not that it matters. Straight American men of various ages were creaming themselves when Britney Spears was a minor.

Ha. I swear to god. These bands are produced like an assembly line. Aw well, little sussy and gay boy johnny need their teen heart throbs when yesterday teen heart throbs get too old or worldly I guess.

I like the name New District though. Reminds me of New Kids on the Block. One day they too will be doing reunion tours for middle aged women and some gays trying to capture their youth.

Sounds like something from Hunger Games.

• 2 years later...