Back to School

Lankypeters
This topic is 7211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well teacher, while I love cocks in all shapes and sizes, I am going to have to select the ass as my favorite part. There is nothing hotter than chowing down on the cute bubble-butt ass of a hot guy. I love to cum with a cute ass in my face. But I must give honorable mention to armpits and of course tasty penis!!!

Do I get an "A"???

Ready

Well teacher, while I love cocks in all shapes and sizes, I am going to have to select the ass as my favorite part. There is nothing hotter than chowing down on the cute bubble-butt ass of a hot guy. I love to cum with a cute ass in my face. But I must give honorable mention to armpits and of course tasty penis!!!

Do I get an "A"???

Ready

Hair, ears, forehead, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, lips, teeth, tongue, nape of neck, shoulders, biceps, forearms, wrists, hands, fingers, armpits, pecs, nipples, lats, abs, belly button, happy trail, cock, balls, the other cheeks, asshole, thighs, knees, calves, shins, feet, and toes are the parts that I like best.

Hair, ears, forehead, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, lips, teeth, tongue, nape of neck, shoulders, biceps, forearms, wrists, hands, fingers, armpits, pecs, nipples, lats, abs, belly button, happy trail, cock, balls, the other cheeks, asshole, thighs, knees, calves, shins, feet, and toes are the parts that I like best.

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation"

…. Hair, ears, forehead, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, lips, teeth, tongue, nape of neck, shoulders, biceps, forearms, wrists, hands, fingers, armpits, pecs, nipples, lats, abs, belly button, happy trail, cock, balls, {back, from nape of neck to…} the other cheeks, asshole, thighs, knees, calves, shins, feet, and toes ….

…. on as many delectable men as I could!!! }(

Oliver

"What I Did on My Summer Vacation"

…. Hair, ears, forehead, eyes, eyebrows, cheeks, nose, lips, teeth, tongue, nape of neck, shoulders, biceps, forearms, wrists, hands, fingers, armpits, pecs, nipples, lats, abs, belly button, happy trail, cock, balls, {back, from nape of neck to…} the other cheeks, asshole, thighs, knees, calves, shins, feet, and toes ….

…. on as many delectable men as I could!!! }(

Oliver

Archived