Sometimes this species sucks

geminibear
This topic is 3080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Actually it looks like they found it already dead, tried to reanimate it, and when they confirmed it was dead, started to take pictures. The people in the videos sound concern and trying to help the baby. Maybe this is just another media misperception. Maybe. I hope.

I hope so, too.

Nada. Pero justo estoy con un ataque de amor por los animales y de culpa por ser tan carnívoro. Esa noticia me enojó mucho.

Just a suggestion - if you're going to use a foreign language in a post it makes sense (to me) if you also translate it or just PM the other person ...

Just a suggestion - if you're going to use a foreign language in a post it makes sense (to me) if you also translate it or just PM the other person

I'm agnostic about this. Google translate is always there (Kuriousity has a Russian quote in his signature block), and I'm unconcerned about Spanish comments in the US or French in the wider world. I wouldn't post anything here in the languages of our nearest neighbours (Indonesian, Tetum, Portuguese* or PNG Pidgin) as there is little chance that others here would understand them. (*That said I would not hesitate to throw in a 'Bem vindo ao ...' without apology.)

Archived