Which are you, glass half full or glass half empty?

geminibear
This topic is 2034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gem, I understand entirely how you feel. Not only is my glass impossible to fill due to a hole in the bottom (please cf. poor Liza and Henry's bucket), but there is also a hole in the rim of the glass so that if I ever could get a drink out of it before the liquid runs out of the bottom, I would dribble it all over my face and shirt.

Feel better soon!!

Gman

• 2 years later...

Which are you, glass half full or glass half empty?

Life...the glass is always half full. :D G&T...the glass is always half empty :(

I spent the most recently ended phase of my life ( 8-5 job- so called career) trying to get to the point where my glass was full. Now that I have entered the last trimester of life, I try every day to keep my glass half full.

Is that bath half-full or half-empty?

1654875.gif

• 1 month later...

My glass is 75% full 95% of the time.

I had a rough night at work last night, my supervisor decided to have a go t me over nothing in front of my whole team ( who I lead), so well have down times.

However revenge is a dish best eaten cold, I will come out on top sooner or later, no call for discrimination, bullying or harassment in the work place.