Which are you, glass half full or glass half empty?

geminibear
This topic is 2039 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soak in a nice lavender Epsom salt bath with some candles and relaxing music.

Yeah that isn't going to happen. Lavender makes my bear fur smell funny besides when I remodeled my master bath I pulled out the tub for a much larger walk-in shower and the tub in the other bathroom seems small. Glass half empty response?

It's usually completely empty once I'm done with it.

I am anticipating several completely empty glasses this evening. Glass half full response?

Yeah that isn't going to happen. Lavender makes my bear fur smell funny besides when I remodeled my master bath I pulled out the tub for a much larger walk-in shower and the tub in the other bathroom seems small. Glass half empty response?

I am anticipating several completely empty glasses this evening. Glass half full response?

Get yourself a hot tub

Hugs,

Greg

After a pretty tough day I have to sit back and wonder about myself. Am I a glass half full or glass half empty guy?

Which are you?

1. Half Full
  2. Half Empty

http://zookyworld.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/halffullvsempty.gif[/Q

Or perhaps - the glass is twice as big as it needs to be .... just a thought

I spent the most recently ended phase of my life ( 8-5 job- so called career) trying to get to the point where my glass was full. Now that I have entered the last trimester of life, I try every day to keep my glass half full . Somedays are more difficult than others, but ....I'm doing way better than I thought I was going to be able to.