411 Cam Can Massage

Lewis H
This topic is 912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried Cam quite a few months months ago, before I knew about this forum. I was beguiled by his pictures and the openness and warmth of the personal statements that accompanied his ads. The actual experience was the opppsite: indifferent, distant, distracted, almost sad ... I left feeling sorry I bothered him and a bit embarrassed by the eagerness I had brought to the appointment. I discovered this site whilst looking for reviews of Cam, trying to figure out what I had missed.

For decades, I have had regular masseurs, often for many years, which have been rewarding on many levels. It's been several years since I've had a regular. Prices are high and aptitude seems scarce.

I tried Cam quite a few months months ago, before I knew about this forum. I was beguiled by his pictures and the openness and warmth of the personal statements that accompanied his ads. The actual experience was the opppsite: indifferent, distant, distracted, almost sad ... I left feeling sorry I bothered him and a bit embarrassed by the eagerness I had brought to the appointment. I discovered this site whilst looking for reviews of Cam, trying to figure out what I had missed.

The quoted text I bolded reflects my own feelings exactly, as that is what I get from reading Cam's ads. And I could never understand why so many forum posters here posted experiences to the contrary, so I always wondered if he just didn't have chemistry with a more vocal lot— the ad was that convincing. But I've held off, and now I think I shall do so indefinitely.

• 1 month later...
There is this website where they offer "cuddle" therapy. This guy is there... link below

I was toying with the idea of engaging one of their therapists but the rules of engagement seem very strict. Fyi - Just in case anyone is into that sort of thing...

http://cuddlist.com/kan/

Interesting that he is using the same pic too. My understanding of the new cuddle encounters is that they are very strict and also the workers do not always do same-sex cuddles. It really is a different world from the other sites

Dammit. There is still something about him that calls to me lol. Well.....um...I guess the body is one thing that does. But he sure seems to promise a lot and is certainly using his body in a way that advertises more than just a therapeutic massage...or at least a little bit more. He looks and sounds like everything I'm attracted to, and yet the comments here definitely make it an unwise investment. If someone new decides to give him a try I'd sure like to hear about it, but ........right now, I'm restraining myself.

Luvrubs, what other evidence do you need to not go ahead?

Oaktown, unless I misunderstand your question, I was trying to say that while there is overwhelming evidence not book an appointment with Cam, there is something about him and the way he describes his services that calls to me. However, unless someone presents a strong reason to change my mind, I won't be giving him a call. But, illogically I grant you, if money were not an object at this point, I'd probably go just to see for myself. Hope this makes sense in answer to your question.

DON'T DO IT. When a vast majority of people have the same experience, it generally is the experience you will have. There is just a huge disconnect with this guy between how he markets himself and who is when giving a massage. Maybe every once in awhile he "likes" a client and becomes more invested and present, but from numerous accounts here, and my own experience, he often makes people feel bad about having hired him.

Oaktown, unless I misunderstand your question, I was trying to say that while there is overwhelming evidence not book an appointment with Cam, there is something about him and the way he describes his services that calls to me. However, unless someone presents a strong reason to change my mind, I won't be giving him a call. But, illogically I grant you, if money were not an object at this point, I'd probably go just to see for myself. Hope this makes sense in answer to your question.

I do believe that many on here, as I have come to understand, would rather not openly bash or outline specifics so as to not create a hate- board of commentary. Read between the lines?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Ok so I took the plunge and hired him for a 90min session today. I cancelled my initial appointment after reading some of the not so flattering reviews here but immediately changed my mind; went with my gut and decided to go ahead with it. I don’t have anything but positive vibes to share. He provided a very therapeutic (primarily Thai style/trigger point). He is a healer. I communicated my expectations and he was very responsive. Overall, I was happy and relaxed after the session. Feel free to PM me for details. Was it luck for me?... perhaps not but definitely communication went a long way and I was satisfied!

Edited by calmark76