411 Cam Can Massage

Lewis H
This topic is 902 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/camcanmassage.shtml

He had just a therapeutic ad for a while, then he added a sensual/'sensorial' ad (above) shortly after but both ads are pretty much identical, which is to say it just seems like a therapeutic massage (and even the reviews echo that). I've emailed him asking about the difference between the two but have not heard back. I also tried searching this forum if anyone has mentioned him but "Cam" is too short a name to effectively search.

Anyone tried this guy? PM if you like.

• 6 months later...

Cam was my therapist for two years before he moved to NY. He is a sweet, great guy---massage is his passion. While in Chicago he completed like a two year program in Thai massage. His massages are to die for---I have never felt better in my life than when he was my therapist. A better description of him is a Healer because his work touches you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Cam was my therapist for two years before he moved to NY. He is a sweet, great guy---massage is his passion. While in Chicago he completed like a two year program in Thai massage. His massages are to die for---I have never felt better in my life than when he was my therapist. A better description of him is a Healer because his work touches you physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.

Still sounds like a therapeutic massage more than anything. He might indeed have been a great therapeutic masseur for you, but not necessarily sensual.

Plus the the two experiences of posters here — texting while massaging, as well as unceremoniously ending a scheduled massage to go to the movies — sound like serious professional no-nos regardless of whether the massage is sensual or purely therapeutic.

JPK, maybe you can suggest to Cam Cannot the following:

"I'm here to offer you a sensual session in which I'll support your physical, mental, and emotional yearnings. During our time together my complete focus and attention is directed toward you, so that whatever may arise can be experienced and worked through with me by your side the whole time. Zero reciprocal touch is permitted to allow you, the client, to focus inwardly and create a wholesome healing experience for yourself."

• 2 months later...

This is an incredible review? It should have been a red flag!

“I am hesitant to give less than an entirely positive review, especially considering the massage was technically adept and quite therapeutic. However, Can came off as unfriendly and unwelcoming, even aloof, at times. I'm hoping that this wasn't a manifestation of a particular dislike of me, but rather that he was distracted or that I mistook his shyness as disinterest. There also may have been some miscommunication about the massage's contents, which I take partial responsibility for.”

This is an incredible review? It should have been a red flag!

“I am hesitant to give less than an entirely positive review, especially considering the massage was technically adept and quite therapeutic. However, Can came off as unfriendly and unwelcoming, even aloof, at times. I'm hoping that this wasn't a manifestation of a particular dislike of me, but rather that he was distracted or that I mistook his shyness as disinterest. There also may have been some miscommunication about the massage's contents, which I take partial responsibility for.”

darn.. i saw him several months ago prior to this review being posted.