411 Cam Can Massage

Lewis H
This topic is 912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok so I took the plunge and hired him for a 90min session today. I cancelled my initial appointment after reading some of the not so flattering reviews here but immediately changed my mind; went with my gut and decided to go ahead with it. I don’t have anything but positive vibes to share. He provided a very therapeutic (primarily Thai style/trigger point). He is a healer. I communicated my expectations and he was very responsive. Overall, I was happy and relaxed after the session. Feel free to PM me for details. Was it luck for me?... perhaps not but definitely communication went a long way and I was satisfied!

maxresdefault.jpg

Ok so I took the plunge and hired him for a 90min session today. I cancelled my initial appointment after reading some of the not so flattering reviews here but immediately changed my mind; went with my gut and decided to go ahead with it. I don’t have anything but positive vibes to share. He provided a very therapeutic (primarily Thai style/trigger point). He is a healer. I communicated my expectations and he was very responsive. Overall, I was happy and relaxed after the session. Feel free to PM me for details. Was it luck for me?... perhaps not but definitely communication went a long way and I was satisfied!

Since you're on a good luck streak, why don't ya try Alex?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/17218/

Edited by Oaktown

• 1 year later...

I followed this thread (and others) and decided not to book him last year when I was visiting NYC before Covid. I thought too many odd things and only wish I had tried after meeting him tonight.

Had the same positive experience with him! Yet did not have a lot of communication before the massage and definitely not during... but I would place him in my top ten. Glad you enjoyed your time with him too... I was feeling freakishly alone in my experience. Can not wait to see him again!

I just finished my session with him and had to come back on this forum to reread all these comments and see if I misread them. haha

• 8 months later...