I like white dicks. Am i strange?

Steve9332
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey all.

So, Im a single white guy, my personal preference in men is 95% white or latin guys,

just based on what gets my juices flowing. I have met with several latin/south american guys

and one oriental, had god experience with them. But here is where it gets weird for me.

Dont know if it is everyone or just the guys ive met, but when I end up seeing their oh so yummy

dick it has been very dark skinned, and that has been a turn off for me. I loved the look of the guy,

the body oh so yummy, and then finally the grand prize and ooophs, what a disapointment emotionally.

Is this normal to prefer a dick color... or am I strange?

Can add that I havent been around the block to many times with guys, Im a late bloomer and still a bit confused on what i really am... =)

Do love it that we have these forums where we can be ourselves....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, do you think you're strange?

Side note--Use "Asian" instead of "Oriental".....just trying to save you having to read pissy messages. Some people do get touchy about that sort of thing. Not me, though--Asian men do absolutely nothing for me.

Will do! Thanks for telling me. English isnt my first language so I tend to write like i think, without knowing the grammatically or politically correct way...

I'm not going to say it's strange, but it may be rather limiting if you like Latin guys. It's a pretty common trait. One that I find extremely sexy. I certainly don't feel strange because I like it. Why should you feel strange because you don't?

However, If it's a deal breaker for you, you may have to limit yourself to white boys. I can't imagine a life without brown skinned beauties in it, but you do you.

I'm not going to say it's strange, but it may be rather limiting if you like Latin guys. It's a pretty common trait. One that I find extremely sexy. I certainly don't feel strange because I like it. Why should you feel strange because you don't?

However, If it's a deal breaker for you, you may have to limit yourself to white boys. I can't imagine a life without brown skinned beauties in it, but you do you.

You're such a tramp :p

I can get totally aroused and excited about the look of a latin guy, love his personality, but when it comes to sex it is a let down to see the dark skinned dick,

I wouldnt say its a deal breaker but I cant control the hormonal feelings, its like christmas when you open the gift you been waiting on for so long and realize

its the wrong size/color and you have to wait to get it exchanged..

My suggestion, before the briefs go down, you go down. You cant see the color of a dick which is in your mouth and once it has been there, well that should pretty much eliminate any further muss or fuss about its color, shape, size.

lol, thanks, next time I find me a sexy latin guy I will ask him to blindfold me before he takes his briefs off and then feed me!

Meanwhile does anyone have a nice white one they can bring by for me? Im hungry!

Love you guys, all colors.

Why don't you go for a mixed or light skinned Latino? Both exist, I'm living proof.

Hugs,

Greg

You are a pretty light skinned Latino. My good friend is from Costa Rica and is very light skinned. I always tell him that he is just a white boy who speaks Spanish. I can't comment on the color of his penis, but my guess would be pretty pale. :rolleyes:

Skin color isn't a thing for me, but everyone has their things. You're not the first to have a preference.

Thanks for one of the more balanced replies on the subject. I think I understand the roots of sexual racism, but I think there's a distinction between that and preference. I get frustrated when people equate their own diverse tastes with open-mindedness.

Archived