WHEN will rich older guys learn???????

Tonyko
This topic is 2272 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It took just a few seconds to find someone who made his last post a few days after this thread was started two years ago. Look I could give more examples, but you are aware how often you bring back old threads.

So when a new story breaks about the murderer that this thread pertains to being convicted arises, nobody is supposed to be interested in how the story turned out because it happened to be after more time than your perception of how "old" a thread is allowed to be for somebody to update it?

How nice of you to decide for everybody else here whether or not they should be interested in finding out the resolution to the story. I hope for your sake nothing ever comes of the Trump campaign-Russia collusion allegations, because people might be pulling up threads from those prehistoric days of autumn 2016. What an absolute horror that would be!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when a new story breaks about the murderer that this thread pertains to being convicted arises, nobody is supposed to be interested in how the story turned out because it happened to be after more time than your perception of how "old" a thread is allowed to be for somebody to update it?

How nice of you to decide for everybody else here whether or not they should be interested in finding out the resolution to the story. I hope for your sake nothing ever comes of the Trump campaign-Russia collusion allegations, because people might be pulling up threads from those prehistoric days of autumn 2016. What an absolute horror that would be!

It was a general statement because of a direction the thread might have taken because of a comment that was ignored luckily by the target.

But if they're happy, and they appear to be, who's to judge?

No, what I am saying is that with men /women who are married etc with such a large age difference-it seems to be accepted. But if it is a same sex couple it seems to be sneered at. Nobody questions the 80 yr old guy spending 40k a month on his wife's hair and makeup. But if a 80 yr old guy has a hot 45 year old male lover/wife/husband and spends 40k a month on hair/makeup alone -it would be Armageddon!

Edited by Walker1

No, what I am saying is that with men /women who are married etc with such a large age difference-it seems to be accepted. But if it is a same sex couple it seems to be sneered at. Nobody questions the 80 yr old guy spending 40k a month on his wife's hair and amkeup. But if a 80 yr old guy has a hot 45 year old male lover/wife/husband and spends 40k a month on hair/makeup alone -it would be Armageddon!

Homophobia is based on misogyny, we aren't "real" men. "Gold diggers" are vilified whether man or woman.

Remember that guy who was convicted of extortion a few years ago? As I recall, what set him off was that the victim dropped him for a different Sean Cody guy, Ashton. Ashton appeared to be a stable boy toy.

Thanks, FreshFluff. I knew you were right, just forgot the name

• 3 weeks later...
There is going to be a miniseries about the Versace murder. Anyone know when it will air?

official title is American Crime Story: Versace (or "The Assassination of Gianni Versace").

I just read a review that highly praised this miniseries that I couldn't possibly care less about. I was just curious about whether there'd be a review of Ricky Martin's performance (there wasn't), or I wouldn't have wasted those precious few moments of my life reading the review.

Speaking of Ricky Martin (he plays Versace's lover at the time of the murder), when he was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show promoting the miniseries, he said, "I show my tush for the first time on television."

I was planning to watch already, even more intrigued now.

Speaking of Ricky Martin (he plays Versace's lover at the time of the murder), when he was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show promoting the miniseries, he said, "I show my tush for the first time on television."

I was planning to watch already, even more intrigued now.

I'm more interested in Edgar Ramirez, who plays Versace. He was great in the miniseries Carlos, where he went full frontal.

• 2 months later...

WHEN will poor older guys learn???????

A 60-year-old man died after a 21-year-old man he met up with in Brooklyn bashed him in the head with a dumbbell. ... The 21-year-old suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, met Clifford Williams for a rendezvous outside his apartment on Willoughby Ave. near Marcus Garvey Blvd.