I have never been to a strip club

WmClarke
This topic is 3095 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've never been to a strip club. Can you more experienced patrons enlighten me about the experience?

1. What do I need to bring? How much cash? (I realize this may vary by locale....)

2. What should I wear?

3. I could not find anything near me (Milwaukee) with a Google search. So where should I go? I've can drive to or have got friends to stay with in Madison WI, Chicagoland, NYC, central Florida, Oregon, Austin TX, Washington DC + its suburbs.

I've never been. But you just missed David Benjamin last Friday at the Lucky Horseshoe in Chicago.

If you want totally nude guys except for socks, I'd go to Secrets in DC. Unfortunately there aren't any private rooms.

I'm not aware of any great places in Austin. There used to be a few places that would have a few guys. But that wasn't the main 'thrust' of the venue. They were mainly bars.

I've never been to a strip club. Can you more experienced patrons enlighten me about the experience?

1. What do I need to bring? How much cash? (I realize this may vary by locale....)

2. What should I wear?

3. I could not find anything near me (Milwaukee) with a Google search. So where should I go? I've can drive to or have got friends to stay with in Madison WI, Chicagoland, NYC, central Florida, Oregon, Austin TX, Washington DC + its suburbs.

1. It's difficult to answer this question, because the biggest money grab at any strip club is if you like one of the guys dancing that you would want to have a few private dances. I've been to strip clubs where I spent my money only on the cover charge and maybe two beverages, and there have been times where I spent $200. It really depends on who's working that night, at any strip club.

2. Wear whatever you wear going to the mall. Hopefully not sweatpants though, but that's just me.

3. Montreal always gets my vote.

I had never been to an all nude club until I went with another forum poster to a club here in NYC. Many attractive guys and I did wind up with a minute or two of oral playtime and with the $50 cover included, spent about $130 bucks. My partner in crime spent a bit more I believe, but he had to sample many flavors, whereas I stuck with two. NYC has come alive with strip shows and nude parties and I think that now there is one each day of the week. Cooper is the local NYC expert about such things and you might check out that posting area and then contact him. If you come to NYC, I would definitely go again, but since I probably would not go alone, it would be a chance for both of us to see, feel, hear, smell and taste all that these venues have to offer.

There's really nothing worthwhile in Wisconsin or Illinois. The closest decent strip bar to you is the Gold Coast in Detroit. Pretty good selection of guys on Fri/Sat/Sun. Not so much on the other days. Lot's of fun in the back with the private dances. Gold Coast has been there for decades. Beware of the neighborhood though. It's pretty bad. Definitely valet park the car.

The best overall option is in Montreal for sure, but that's much longer trip for you.

You probably want to cross Austin off your list. We have a club that does "Stripper Circus" once a week, but they are dancers not strippers. No lap dances or privates are allowed. I still go and have a great time, but I don't think it's the experience you're looking for.

1/ Don't bring any more money than you want to spend---set a budgetary amount and stick to it---the ATMs in bars/strip clubs are rip offs .

2. Wear comfortable clothing that you can "move" in if necessary---get my drift? Don't try too hard to be "in"--the dancers are only interested in what's in your pocket(s).

3. If you can afford it and have the time---nothing beats Montreal--Stock, Campus, Taboo and whatever name the old Adonis goes by.

Have fun and don't be be afraid to strike up a conversation with any dancer/stripper who turns you on---sometimes what attracts you visually can be turned off vocally.

Although i too love Montreal, it may be best to get your feet wet the first time in places like Lucky Horseshoe - Chicago, Secrets -DC or there a several clubs in Orlando with Dancers. In Chicago and Orlando they are just basically dancers so you can enjoy some beverages and tip them leisurely and not spend too much money. This is true in DC too, but in DC the men are nude, but don't touch! None of these places have private areas so that helps to limit your spending.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope to go to a strip club for the first time during the Palm Springs Weekend in April. I think I even have a "date" ( or at least a buddy to hang out with) from among the posters on thus forum. Please tell me there is a decent male strip club in Palm Springs. also, will say $400 give us each a good time? Just remember guys I'm 72 already and need to pack it in.

Although i too love Montreal, it may be best to get your feet wet the first time in places like Lucky Horseshoe - Chicago, Secrets -DC or there a several clubs in Orlando with Dancers. In Chicago and Orlando they are just basically dancers so you can enjoy some beverages and tip them leisurely and not spend too much money. This is true in DC too, but in DC the men are nude, but don't touch! None of these places have private areas so that helps to limit your spending.

Not for me! I have never been to any strip club—male or female—prior to going to Stock Bar in Montreal.

You can say I jumped right in on the 7-foot side of the pool! :)

In retrospect, maybe you're right. Having restrictions placed on someone will help—or at least train—someone to always think with the head up there, not down there, especially the second someone sees an erect member.

Archived