411 Alec Andrews

gallahadesquire
This topic is 3099 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have already scheduled an overnight with this young hunk ... now I'm looking for any personal information that people have shared.

This appointment is definitely in the sphere of "Get it while you can" and "The one you'll always regret if it got away."

So, gentlemen: What have you to say about Alec?

Alec is definitely a hunk but young is relative. He is younger than I but definitely on the shady side of 30, so mature might be a more fitting adjective. Still, I believe he does have all his teeth and has not joined the Hair Club for Men nor does he belong to the Laxative of the Month Club, as a member I tried to get a bonus stool softener by getting him to join on my recommendation but he said he was good. Any other personal information you need?

Alec is definitely a hunk but young is relative. He is younger than I but definitely on the shady side of 30, so mature might be a more fitting adjective. Still, I believe he does have all his teeth and has not joined the Hair Club for Men nor does he belong to the Laxative of the Month Club, as a member I tried to get a bonus stool softener by getting him to join on my recommendation but he said he was good. Any other personal information you need?

Witty and hillarious.

-

Archived