Has this EVER happened to you when hiring

jackjackjack
This topic is 3117 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Close description, Gar.. but not quite. It's not the look as much as the.... I don't know exactly how to describe the vibe of that person.... Sorry, I can't put it into words. It's just a aura about them. . Hey WH guys..help me out here.... haha

WeHo is just your average gay ghetto, not much different than those in NY, Chi, SF, etc., etc, except with better weather.

To the OP question - yes I have turned one guy away. He didn't post any face pix so I can't blame him for not being my type . Plus there was something about his manner the irritated me though it wasn't a fault. Paid him his money however.

Regarding "Daddy" "hon" etc: don't like being called daddy. Don't like to be reminded of the age difference. A regular of mine always calls me hun - I like that. It's part of the BFE I think.

Reminds me though of what a highly rated guy told me when we met: "I'm lucky, I get all the attractive clients." What a nice, perfect thing to say.

I did have a guy fall asleep- but it was after a hot session in my home. He had told me he had had a long day of travel. Still performed fantastic. It was kinda cute but after 20 min I was getting concerned. He got up on his own however.

What about the lesbians? 39% gay men as of last census. Couldn't the women push it over the 50% mark? :) I've only visited WeHo so I have no sense on how female friendly it is.

My sisters go there. One is a lesbian the other straight. They both enjoy it from my understanding. I think they usually go to the Troubadour down the street and the Abbey.

Hugs,

Greg

Let me add a side note about WEHO. I know gyms in other cities have lots of hot gay guys there working out... Chelsea, Chicago, etc. But if you ever get to WEHO, you should spend some time working out at the 24 hour Fitness in the heart of the city.

OMG! . Words do not describe the visuals. :)

Let me add a side note about WEHO. I know gyms in other cities have lots of hot gay guys there working out... Chelsea, Chicago, etc. But if you ever get to WEHO, you should spend some time working out at the 24 hour Fitness in the heart of the city.

OMG! . Words do not describe the visuals. :)

I hope the guys aren't all as depicted in azdr's video. Those guys would have benefited from placing a few of the weights they routinely lift and attaching them to their (light) loafers.

Gman

I hope the guys aren't all as depicted in azdr's video. Those guys would have benefited from placing a few of the weights they routinely lift and attaching them to their (light) loafers.

Gman

Sweeping-generalities aside, I will simply say that they are not, and leave it at that.

Archived