UNEXPECTEDLY SEEING COCKS IN PUBLIC

glennnn
This topic is 3162 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have you ever caught an unexpected glimpse or more of a cock in a public place? Tell us about it. I was walking thru Central Park and came upon a nice looking middle-aged man pissing. It was where two paths crossed in some shrubs and he was facing me. Being alone, I stopped and really looked. He was cut, semi hard, long and thick. He seemed embarrassed, but didn't turn away. I was lost in admiration and confusion as I took a really close and direct look for several moments before I continued walking. I later regretted I didn't speak just to see what could happen.

One of the weirdest experiences I've had occurred many years ago. It was before I lived here in San Francisco, and was here on a visit. I was staying with friends. We were out for dinner one evening and we were at one of those tourist attractions that draws large crowds - I think it was the Cannery, which is no longer there. The sidewalk was crowded with pedestrian traffic and there was a homeless guy sitting on the sidewalk at one edge. People barely noticed him as they were walking buy. I looked at him as we walked by and I realized he had his dick out and he was beating off. No one even noticed it, because he was so invisible to them. I found it all very disturbing.

Rollerblading with a couple friends from work years ago and we stopped at one woman's house. Her husband (who also worked at this company) had been doing yard work in a just a pair of running shorts, we were sitting in the driveway and he was pretty much all hanging out. Very unsettling.

Rollerblading with a couple friends from work years ago and we stopped at one woman's house. Her husband (who also worked at this company) had been doing yard work in a just a pair of running shorts, we were sitting in the driveway and he was pretty much all hanging out. Very unsettling.

They call it freeballing, letting your balls and your dick accidentally on purpose hang out of your shorts.

In a parking lot of a Seattle shopping mall, many years ago. I was walking to my car and was shocked to see a dude sitting in his car hard as rock and playing with himself. I suspect he was an exhibitionist getting off on being in public. Anyone walking by would have seen him so it was pretty gross from that stand point. I did notice that he seemed fairly cute and had a nice dick :rolleyes:. I continued to my car and that was that.

In a public outdoor shower by a beach in Hawaii, a guy dropped his trunks while continuing to shower. He was quite nice looking and thick...I could not help but look. I'm quite the voyeur, so I have to remind myself not to stare, and it's quite an effort for me.

In a public outdoor shower by a beach in Hawaii, a guy dropped his trunks while continuing to shower. He was quite nice looking and thick...I could not help but look. I'm quite the voyeur, so I have to remind myself not to stare, and it's quite an effort for me.

I hear you. If it's on display, I want to see it.... at the very least. So it has been my whole life. The difference is I don't feel guilty anymore and hope you don't either. If breasts or vagina were on display, would a straight guy look?

You can see them in Harlem:

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2008/09/12/nyregion/chicken_533.jpg

Or in Key West:

http://www.adcfa.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Key-West-48.jpg

Here's a woman handling a cock in Addis Ababa....

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/455173298-an-ethiopian-street-vendor-sells-a-rooster-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QbYwdJ8HKLHMyqwuscvRvYrFt3udju0A2KHR%2FlUNMf3hRQIOboqHb%2FO5MDB455LfEw%3D%3D

I had taken a week day off of work in the fall to spend sometime in the mountains enjoying the fall colors and doing some late season fly fishing on a very popular river for kayaking and white water rafting. As I was hiking along the river bank I stumble into 2 kayakers changing out of their wet suits and were naked underneath, which is how wet suits work. Both guys were young muscle guys with big flopping dongs who didn't seem shy about me stumbling into them naked, they never covered up their dicks or turned their backs to me, and after drying off they had put on their gym shorts (free balling) had a long conversation with me about my luck fishing, knowledge of the river, good camping spots etc. I can only imagine how flustered I was. I have made many trips back to that same spot but never had the same luck. I can honestly admit that I have masturbated to those 2 guys untold times since that encounter easily 20 years ago.

I once accidentally saw my own in public, at the company potluck, when I forgot to zip up after using the rest room.

Fortunately, I had paused right next to the cocktail franks, so no one was any the wiser. http://www.boytoy.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

http://www.yankeemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/legacy_recipe_photos/19248.jpg

Back in the 70s when street hustlers were common on Santa Monica Blvd. in Hollywood, there was one guy who used to position himself near the corner of Fairfax Ave. He was known as "Fairfax Horsedick". He was always shirtless, and always wore elastic waistband pants, usually gym shorts, or sweats. If you made eye contact with him as you drove past, he would pull down the waistband with one hand, and the other hand would pull out his huge cock and and swing it around a couple of times. It was always a sight to behold, and I'm sure he was responsible for a few fender benders.

At Flex bathhouse (In Cleveland)

I walked upstairs thru the room mazes and around a hidden, seculuded corner I seen an older man (late 70s) getting pissed/shit on by a guy I've known to work Craigslist in Cleveland. All i could do was laugh and gag. I never go upstairs any more because of it.

This was during claw (which is the leather and fetish event). I'll never go again

I had taken a week day off of work in the fall to spend sometime in the mountains enjoying the fall colors and doing some late season fly fishing on a very popular river for kayaking and white water rafting. As I was hiking along the river bank I stumble into 2 kayakers changing out of their wet suits and were naked underneath, which is how wet suits work. Both guys were young muscle guys with big flopping dongs who didn't seem shy about me stumbling into them naked, they never covered up their dicks or turned their backs to me, and after drying off they had put on their gym shorts (free balling) had a long conversation with me about my luck fishing, knowledge of the river, good camping spots etc. I can only imagine how flustered I was. I have made many trips back to that same spot but never had the same luck. I can honestly admit that I have masturbated to those 2 guys untold times since that encounter easily 20 years ago.

In another time, that's the way men were about being naked around each other. In fact it was considered sissy-ish to be uncomfortable with your clothes off.

hmm I suppose being in class with the blonde super muscly soccer star (wearing his silky soccer shorts) prop his leg up in class and out pops his huge balls and equally impressive cock. Needless to say many nights dreaming of him :D... and his face got so red when he realized what happened and EVERYONE in the class saw what he was packing.. dude should have been proud :)

Archived