How do you dress for the occasion?

Lankypeters
This topic is 3180 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes, after a nice, long soak in the tub, I spend time picking out what I want to wear when a working guy is about to arrive. Jeans, a wife beater, a blue chambray shirt. A v-neck T. I enjoy this -- perhaps it's a clothing fetish that heightens the preliminaries to a good session. {With some guys -- regulars -- I like to have them rip off my wife beater and shorts.}

Are there any particular ways you like to dress when a working guy comes to visit at your place? I suppose if your into leather, you start suiting up. How else might you prepare, besides the usual douche? Wear a robe? Strip to your skivvies? Strip altogether?

first, I haven't taken a tub since about age 11!.....

I'm usually more concerned with how my guest dresses.....usually like him to wear a jock at some point....want him to look very inconspicuous as he crosses the lobby.....

just a jeans and-t-shirt guy here....and prefer that for my visitors, too.....

hey Lanky, let me know when you have that wife-beater/shorts plan set up!.....I could watch something like that!

first, I haven't taken a tub since about age 11!.....

I'm usually more concerned with how my guest dresses.....usually like him to wear a jock at some point....want him to look very inconspicuous as he crosses the lobby.....

just a jeans and-t-shirt guy here....and prefer that for my visitors, too.....

We are so much alike Pinto. It's like we were frat bothers or something. ;)

I recently had a gentleman caller and as I slowly removed his clothes, I ran a warm bath.. Once he was undressed, i add some scented bath salts, lowered the lighs and he soaked in a tub with bath salts and I sponged and massaged him, my hands gliding over his wet muscular body and then dried him off take special attention to dry off those hard...to reach spots and then placed him in a plush robe. Thickly muscled man in a robe and then undoing the belt and it is like Christmas. Nice and clean for some down and dirty.

Ah food and sex. Everything tastes sweeter when you are hard and horny and a sexy man is feeding you or you are licking it off his body, Love to smear a Napoleon over my partners body and then lick it off, Will kiss him with the cream on my lips, initially Napoleon's and eventually his own. Wiping the cream off the body and having him lick it off my finger is fun. Off course, this may lead to a bath afterwards. I have already discussed that.

I can't get into sex involving food, but I like feeding each other.

Does this mean I need to leave my flask of Hershey's syrup at home if we ever hire together?o_O

Ah food and sex. Everything tastes sweeter when you are hard and horny and a sexy man is feeding you or you are licking it off his body, Love to smear a Napoleon over my partners body and then lick it off, Will kiss him with the cream on my lips, initially Napoleon's and eventually his own. Wiping the cream off the body and having him lick it off my finger is fun. Off course, this may lead to a bath afterwards. I have already discussed that.

Ahh PK, you are a (purple) kow after my own heart. I remember when I composed the following mantra for my life. It's seen me through thick and thicker (What can I say? I'm zaftig.)

If music be the food of love, play on,

Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,

The appetite may sicken, and so die.

Gman

cucumbers can be very sensuous...or is it sensual?

edit: Flounder, and other late 70s movie viewers, will know what I mean

Pinto

I can't get into sex involving food, but I like feeding each other.

Anyone besides me ever have fantasies about Tim Matheson?

Gman

I must be too much of a neat freak. Doesn't do anything for me.

Archived