Miguel Pimentel Neighborhood Arrestingly Hot Officer

thickornotatall
This topic is 3220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn that guy is hot! I'm swooning over his instagram photos.

But I'll also admit I'm surprised he's allowed to get away with all those provocative shirtless photos right beside photos of himself in uniform. Anyone remember the flap with NYPD cop Eddie Mallia when he posed for Playgirl in uniform back in the 90s? It's 20 years later, so maybe things have gotten more relaxed.

This photo, hot damn...

http://www.natebeck.us/11821182_417651588444628_1901439383_n.jpg

I think I'd trip and fall on my face if I ran into him out on the street like that!

But I'll also admit I'm surprised he's allowed to get away with all those provocative shirtless photos right beside photos of himself in uniform. Anyone remember the flap with NYPD cop Eddie Mallia when he posed for Playgirl in uniform back in the 90s? It's 20 years later, so maybe things have gotten more relaxed.

Nate, didn't Eddie do full frontal nudity in the Playgirl spread?

~ Boomer ~

This photo, hot damn...

Miguel is the epitome of virility! Damn, he could tame me any time!

http://www.natebeck.us/11821182_417651588444628_1901439383_n.jpg

I think I'd trip and fall on my face if I ran into him out on the street like that!

Archived