NYC recommendations...

Alec Andrews
This topic is 2725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking for a real deep tissue massage in NYC... not a rub and tug...

hot guy wouldn't hurt as always but more importantly knows what he is doing.

Thanks Gents - Alec

Hey Alec,

I do have a guy in NYC I would recommend very highly who is really professional, and an amazing masseur.

His name is Apsawn. He's not only hot, but has a hot body, and quite good at what he does. If you like I can PM you of the info of how you can get in contact with him. Tell him JD Daniels referred you, and I can guarantee he'll take great care of you. :).

I'll PM you the info right now.

Hope you'll have a fantastic time in NYC, and keep me posted on how Apsawn panned out if you decide to go with him. :).

HUGS,

$220 certainly is high, "even for NYC," as you say. I live here, and don't pay those rates. Rob should have something special to offer, for those prices. Even the reviews, which he urges people to read, suggest a legitimate massage, with nothing much beyond the usual touching and happy ending.

Have been to both Eli and pasha and bother are very good but I always return to pasha. I didn't fully click with Eli. But id be happy with both just that pasha and I have better chemistry. Just one persons perspective.

I highly recommend Pasha as well . I've seen him regularly for the last few years. i click with him too and every single time he works hard and gives me a great session. he is the best.

Question: When I go to an Asian massage parlor I usually give a 20-40 dollar tip depending on the quality of the massage/extras. If I use a masseuse from one of the websites in their private apartment, and pay upwards of 150 for a massage, am I still expected to tip? If so, how much? Thanks guys.

Question: When I go to an Asian massage parlor I usually give a 20-40 dollar tip depending on the quality of the massage/extras. If I use a masseuse from one of the websites in their private apartment, and pay upwards of 150 for a massage, am I still expected to tip? If so, how much? Thanks guys.

I generally don't tip on a private masseur session as they get the full amount. In a spa they have to split the money with the management. If it is someone I see regularly then i'll give them a nice bonus at the holidays as a thank you.

Totally agree with this, especially in more recent times when the lines between Therapeutic and Sensual pricing just defaulted to the latter's cost. Once upon a time, it used to be that people charged under $100 for therapeutic, then you saw a spike as high as $120 -150 for Sensual/Erotic. Later, it seemed that the guys who did both categories would just charge the same higher price and leave it at that.

Although I have had massages by guys who charge much less ($90) but then deliver full-on sensual massages, so in those cases I tip to show my appreciation.

• 1 year later...
Hey Alec,

I do have a guy in NYC I would recommend very highly who is really professional, and an amazing masseur.

His name is Apsawn. He's not only hot, but has a hot body, and quite good at what he does. If you like I can PM you of the info of how you can get in contact with him. Tell him JD Daniels referred you, and I can guarantee he'll take great care of you. :).

Hope you'll have a fantastic time in NYC, and keep me posted on how Apsawn panned out if you decide to go with him. :).

HUGS,

Hey JD, I had a good massage with Apsawn but only with an 'ok' happy ending. He's very sexy indeed, wondering if he goes any further. DM details?

Hey Alec,

HUGS,

I agree Apsawn is very good at massage....but I would add that I have never in my life had a masseur make me feel so ugly and unappealing as this fellow when he attempted a cold, unenthusiastic H.E. that made me painfully aware of how disgusted he was to be doing it. I asked him to please forget about it....got off the table and pulled on my pants. Paid him his "sensual fee" even though it was far from it. If you JUST want a massage. He's skilled...but don't even think about enjoying any more ..because you won't have anything more than a mechanical moment to ruin an otherwise good massage.

I highly recommend Pasha as well . I've seen him regularly for the last few years. i click with him too and every single time he works hard and gives me a great session. he is the best.

Curious that Pasha does not list his rates. Any idea why not?

Archived