NYC recommendations...

Alec Andrews
This topic is 2725 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey JD, I had a good massage with Apsawn but only with an 'ok' happy ending. He's very sexy indeed, wondering if he goes any further. DM details?

DEFINITELY not. Could barely manage a happy ending without making me feel gross...and it's not like I am fat/out of shape or difficult. He is just in the wrong business of selling "sensual", when he is so clearly disgusted with himself for doing it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope I'm not going to meet one of the Murray Hill gang. So any additional info will be helpful.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/rocmoguchiy.shtml

I'm interested too.

So I chose 1 flowery sentence from a random review "attractive, kind, and a technically amazing massueur with a passion for relaxing his clients and making them experience bliss."

It matches exactly from a 2012 review of Kev (Trey) in SFO. And he's definitely not Kev!

Hope he's legit... But beware!

I'm interested too.

So I chose 1 flowery sentence from a random review "attractive, kind, and a technically amazing massueur with a passion for relaxing his clients and making them experience bliss."

It matches exactly from a 2012 review of Kev (Trey) in SFO. And he's definitely not Kev!

Hope he's legit... But beware!

Red flag. Dam.

• 1 month later...

I have had several massages from Ron - sweet guy, tries really hard to do a deep massage, tries harder then most. Always incorporates sensual elements that have been surprising and welcomed. I can be rather talkative so with Ron that always helps...He aims to please. The massage itself was good, the price right and enthusiasm really made a difference.

Archived