Seasonality

This topic is 3392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's always that first nice weekend of Spring when work gets quite busy. We're in it now.

March is always better than February, and April is always better than March. May and June don't suck, either.

Viva Spring.

http://laterslater.com/months2015.png

Kevin Slater

People are shaking off the winter hibernation and feeling the need to fuck like a bag full of angry monkeys? :)

Is February a down month or just a short month? I think perhaps a per day per month chart would give an even better evaluation. And I would be curious about the days of the week. When I had my own business, I had charts for everything. Evaluated for all parts of the day by 2 hour sections, days of the week, months of the year, weather conditions. Used the information to tweak the business a bit, but mostly I found it interesting. Kevin do you keep your stats as a business aid, or because you find it fun and interesting or most likely, some combination of both. Or is just OCD which is a bit like me.

Is February a down month or just a short month?

Fewer dollars per day in February, so it isn't merely a function of being a shorter month.

And I would be curious about the days of the week.

http://laterslater.com/Days.png

Kevin do you keep your stats as a business aid, or because you find it fun and interesting or most likely, some combination of both.

The last.

Kevin Slater

Guest Starbuck
Of course The Waste Land boils down to one long moan about not being able to get it up and get it in.

Ahhh ... Cliffs Notes ... everything shorter and not as hard. ;)

Archived