Thanks from a first-timer

TaciturnChaz
This topic is 3124 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've scheduled an appointment to get together with Allen Silver in a little under a month when he's in my neck of the woods. I'm really looking forward to that, it being my first time with a man in some time.

I wanted to take a moment and say thanks for the reviews here and old threads that had advice for first-timers.

The advice threads helped me get a good idea of what to say when I first e-mailed him and in follow-up correspondence as well.

The reviews have given me some idea of what to expect, though I certainly hope my time with him will be unique.

So, thanks! And I hope to return with a review at some point after my time with Allen.

Do close friends get to call you TC? (Too obscure?)

Good luck on your upcoming. Have fun and clue us in to the details when the day is done.

I've had a few different nicknames from close friends. None of them have called me TC before, though

Thanks! I'm already counting down the days and planning on sharing some of the details after.

Hey there,

Good luck on your upcoming playdate with Allen Silver. It is good to hear you have done your research. If in the meantime you have any questions, you know where to turn.

Thank you. Spending time with Allen is a major commitment of time and money and I wanted to be sure it was the right choice for me.

If I have any questions (other than how do you make the days go faster), I won't be afraid to ask them.

Congratulations! Allen Silver is one hot, mature man. He is a great lover and an incredibly good man! Have fun.

Thanks! I've been a fan of Allen's for years, so this is something I'm definitely looking forward to. I'm certainly hoping this will be fun.

Have fun and play safe!!!! Allen is an extremely nice man.

Gman

Thank you!! I'm planning on playing safe. The e-mails I've exchanged with Allen so far have shown he's a very nice man. As I told him, his answers to my questions did a lot to put me at ease. (Still incredibly nervous, but that's to be expected.)

I've scheduled an appointment to get together with Allen Silver in a little under a month when he's in my neck of the woods. I'm really looking forward to that, it being my first time with a man in some time.

I wanted to take a moment and say thanks for the reviews here and old threads that had advice for first-timers.

The advice threads helped me get a good idea of what to say when I first e-mailed him and in follow-up correspondence as well.

The reviews have given me some idea of what to expect, though I certainly hope my time with him will be unique.

So, thanks! And I hope to return with a review at some point after my time with Allen.

Allen is a wonderful guy, extremely sexy and you will have a great time, I guarantee. As far as I know, he only plays safe.

• 4 weeks later...
I had an incredible time with Allen earlier this week. He really is a great guy. Thanks again from this very fortunate first-timer.

Now, does anyone have any tips on writing a review? ;)

Just be totally honest and try to let the reader into the experience to the extent that you feel comfortable divulging the details. It should flow naturally from there. I usually know what I need to say the minute that the session is over... and when you don't want it to be over... and often I don't want it to be over... That's always a good sign!

Heck, writing the review and reliving the experience is often part of the fun!

Looking forward to reading it!!!!

Just be totally honest and try to let the reader into the experience to the extent that you feel comfortable divulging the details. It should flow naturally from there. I usually know what I need to say the minute that the session is over... and when you don't want it to be over... and often I don't want it to be over... That's always a good sign!

Heck, writing the review and reliving the experience is often part of the fun!

Looking forward to reading it!!!!

Thanks for the advice, WG!

I just finished up the review and submitted it, so it's all over but the waiting now.

Is it wrong I'm already thinking about my next possible session with Allen when he's back in Albany? I'll be turning 40 next year and I feel as though I should do something special to celebrate.

Thanks for the advice, WG!

I just finished up the review and submitted it, so it's all over but the waiting now.

Is it wrong I'm already thinking about my next possible session with Allen when he's back in Albany? I'll be turning 40 next year and I feel as though I should do something special to celebrate.

Nothing wrong with some advance planning... and certainly for special occasions! Heck, when things went extremely well with a hookup I often scheduled another appointment before I even walked out the door!

• 5 months later...

;)Heads up, TaciturnChaz!!! Allen Silver will be back in Albany next week...October 12-14 2015...on his way to Easton Mountain for another Sacred Intimate confab. He wrote me (I'm one of his major fans and regular weekenders) that he would love to see you again "such a nice, interesting guy!" I do hope that you will be able to make it!!!

And this time you won't have the slightest thing to be nervous about;););):p

Archived