A Thank You to Justaguy

IndyGuy
This topic is 3433 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As 2014 comes to a close - just wanted to give justaguy a shout out to say THANK YOU for your daily posts. I thoroughly enjoy looking at the daily post each and every day. So ... thanks for taking the time to post them.

Best wishes in 2015.

Indyguy.

As 2014 comes to a close - just wanted to give justaguy a shout out to say THANK YOU for your daily posts. I thoroughly enjoy looking at the daily post each and every day. So ... thanks for taking the time to post them.

Best wishes in 2015.

Indyguy.

Indyguy, I want to thank you for generating this thread! I, too, extend my thanks to Justaguy as well. Your time and effort and eye have been truly, truly appreciated. I also extend a

very auspicious and vibrant 2015 to him as well! Axiom

Thanks guys. This thread is much appreciated. But after posting close to 17,000 pics, I'm sure some of you have noticed that I'm finding fresh but good material hard to come by. The daily posting is starting to get not so much fun. So I'm feeling the need for a break from that and have decided to post whenever the mood strikes.

Until the next set, here's my prayer that we all have a great 2015: https://31.media.tumblr.com/07dd1fd207f4545e7a0ac89ce6e0fa52/tumblr_nhhzvtDjni1u235mro1_1280.jpg

Purplekow - I would do whatever penance he wanted!!!! As long as it included being on my knees and worshipping.

As for Justaguy -- you have made so many of my days memorable by those photos as I had my morning coffee. You might think you have run out of fresh material, but even an occasional "The Best of JAG" would be worthwhile! Thanks.

Archived