Body Hair

sport989
This topic is 3460 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

what are they called now 'otters?'...

The term "otter" has been in use for at least the last ten years. The Urban Dictionary definition dates to 2003, so it probably entered the vernacular a few years prior to that.

like enough hair to know I'm in bed with a man but not so much that I need a weed whacker to eat his butt

Send 'em my way if their butt is too hairy for you. I'll be happy to whack his weeds.

I don't mind a little bit of hair. A little (very little) on the chest (between the pecs), a little train from the belly button to the bush. I like a lightly trimmed bush. I don't mind a bit of hair on the legs or arms, but I HATE it on the butt, back, or too much on the front-torso. I don't mind facial hair ... I prefer clean shaven, but a short, well maintained beard is nice too.

I'm very hairy ... back, ass, legs, arms, cheek, abs, bush, underarms. I have a goatee and mustache. :) I'm pretty much a furry Dady bear. My fur is soft, not bristly. And, I know how to treat a guy kindly, lovingly, and how to fuck deep and hard. I don't get too many complaints. :D

I like a nice furry guy. And I'm obsessed with finding a guy with an untrimmed bush. There's just something about a big brunette bush that turns me on. I think it must be because my first serious crush was Rock Pamplin -- in a playgirl spread. Oh that bush!

I think it must be because my first serious crush was Rock Pamplin -- in a playgirl spread. Oh that bush!

I certainly had to look that up!.....probably too much hair for me....nicely trimmed and groomed is good for me....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mroKyPhbUeo/S9sjACQsEEI/AAAAAAAA61Y/KJPbhgYhHPs/s1600/brutos26135_RockPamplin_PG0576.jpg

I like a nice furry guy. And I'm obsessed with finding a guy with an untrimmed bush. There's just something about a big brunette bush that turns me on. I think it must be because my first serious crush was Rock Pamplin -- in a playgirl spread. Oh that bush!

Excuse me while I go wipe the drool off the floor!

I also prefer them smooth, but I am ok with different strokes for different folks. What I don't like are people who advertise with pictures showing a nice smooth torso showing up looking like a werewolf, and vice versa. Please post accurate pictures so we know what we are getting.

Or even getting the 'body hair' category checkbox right. I see guys who've specified 'some hair', and when I look at their pictures, I wonder "Where? Are they counting their head?"

When I first started reading everything you like/dislike, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, this guy is WAY too picky." That was until I realized I agreed with you on every point, Lol. :D

The weird thing is that I'm actually among the lest picky guys posting on this board relative to a guy's ethnicity and build. I like tall guys, short guys, skinny guys, and muscular guys. I like blonds, brunettes, and red-heads. I like Anglos, Hispanics, Asians, Middle-Easterners, and African Americans. I like young guys (yes, 18 or older) all the way up to middle-aged guys (40s). Hell, I'll even have sex with a guy in his 50s and even older than I. I'm just not fond of fur.

:)

Archived