Paris Hilton/Rick Solomon video

sportsguy
This topic is 7490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His only claim to fame is he had been married to Beverly Hills 90210 star and set bitch Shannen Doherty. I believe he co-produced a movie called I Am Sam also.

I found it amusing tha the lef this glasses on.

Also, don't celebrities realize that anytime they allow themselves to be videotaped having sex it will eventually make it's way to the public? I think what would be surprising is to know that some celebrities have videotapes of themselves that have not been seen by the public.

>I think what would be surprising is

>to know that some celebrities have videotapes of themselves

>that have not been seen by the public.

P. Diddy (or whatever he's calling himself these days) had the best response: "Doesn't everybody have a sex tape?" }(

hiJinX, Rick is definitely hot. I'd love to see him in some

videos, straight or gay. I'd actually like to see the whole 42 minute tape of him fucking Paris Hilton.

Apparently, Paris has another video about to come out that includes some Playboy model and Simon Rex from MTV. He was also apparently the cameraman for that threesome.

i'm not sure what they're all pissing themselves over. the quality is poor and the video is mediocre at best. the guy is attractive and has a nice body & penis. why are folks running around soiling panties and acting like school girls flocking to elvis?

(note that i managed not to include an H in my special word!) :+

I've now seen the video on another computer and agree that the nightvision thing detracts from the viewing. Surely, the original is better quality as any idiot (MYSELF INCLUDED) can produce a better sex video themselves. That being said, Rick did look hot, glasses and all, and I for one would gladly take that Hilton bitch's place in a New York second!

The best view of Rick's dick was in the bj scene. It looked very suckable IMHO.

What makes the video watchable is the fact that it was not made for general consumption, which makes its viewing seem somehow voyeuristic. Let's face it, there's a little bit of the voyeur in each of us.

And BTW, I keep my sex video under lock and key and nobody is EVER gonna see it (as long as I am alive, after I'm gone, well...)

Guest Jordan21

I love Simon Rex!! I think he is incredibly hot. If anyone finds a copy of this new movie of his, please let me know how I might get a copy or the link.

Archived