nyc bathhouse info.

samwhygy
This topic is 1061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning a trip into New york a would appreciate some info on the bathouses that are still open. I lean toward younger to middle aged built guys. I've been to the East side Club a few times and have been somewhat dissapointed. Any input would be appreciated

Thought that I had posted this before but I am trying to get used to my new computer system.

Anyway, have you tried the Westside Club??. Gym buddie crowd from what I hear?

If you`re there on a quick trip then great connections can be made at the Wall Street Sauna at 10 Maiden Lane. No place of facility beauty but there is a fine lunchtime visitation of many young financial suits looking for a "nooner".

As a three times a year visitor to NYC, I have never left unsatisfied.

You are right about the Westside Club. It is a late night place and often the guys are really high on crystal. That doesn't mean that you will not find an occassional hot boy not into crystal to have fun with. But, the later it gets, the hotter it gets.

There are also several organized parties in NYC that are fun if you like group action. Most are not advertised and you need to find them. A good way to do this is to talk to guys on AOL in the NYC Chatrooms or on manhunt.net. There use to be a listing in Next for these things as well. If you choose this route, you may need to get an invite in advance. Although, there are a few that are open every weekend and anyone can go. Cost for the parties are usually $25.

I hope this helps. If you need more info, e-mail me. :)

• 14 years later...

did a search and this is what resulted......resurrecting a 15-year old thread!......

wondering if there is anything in NYC close to what Steamworks is in Chicago.....I'd like to take a provider I know already to a place in NYC and mess around with him a bit in view of others......and maybe let other patrons mess around with him, too......

I know there are these private "sex clubs" in NYC with only occasional meetings, but looking for a place that is open every day like a real business at which patrons just pay and go in.......

thanks for any comments or ideas......

• 8 months later...

FYI...The Wall St Sauna CLOSED decades ago.

Look into The East Side Club on East 56th between Third and Second Avenues is still around. Same owner at the west Side Club on West 22nd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Not much else available in Manhattan.

FYI...The Wall St Sauna CLOSED decades ago.

Look into The East Side Club on East 56th between Third and Second Avenues is still around. Same owner at the west Side Club on West 22nd Street between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. Not much else available in Manhattan.

The West Side Club is at 27 West 20th Street, Second Floor between 5th and 6th Avenues.

• 2 years later...