Trouser Locks

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7515 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ever notice how that the more expensive the dress slacks the more fasteners they have? My favorite pair of black slacks have 4 fasteners - a zipper, a metal clasp, an inside button and an outside button. By the time you add a belt - that is five obstacles to over come in an emergency. Which moron came up with this?

I had too many Christmas mornings as a kid where my mother would make me open presents carefully so she could save the paper for next year. Now I just like tearing them open in a frenzy. I feel the same way with pants on a cute guy.

NO!!! You are right on the mark. As Carly sang "Anticipation is making me wait". I love button jeans much more than zippered jeans. So much more hot to unbutton an inch at a time.

What's with the velcro? That would make such a loud noise in a public T room. Damn everyone would know what was happening! :)

Hawk, in a public T room the *point* is making sure everyone knows. :9 Velcro seems perfect!

I appreciate the joys of unwrapping the present, but a well-wrapped present includes easy access. A thoughtful gift-giver will accomodate both the unwrapping enthusiast and the instant gratification junkie.

I can't tell you how sexy it was having Danny Cruz lay back on the bed in button-down jeans with only the top button fastened. Of course, Danny Cruz would be sexy laying back on the bed in a burlap bag. }(

RE: Sunny Southern California

One thing that Body Electric teaches in its sensual massage courses, like Celebrating the Body Electric, is just how sexy it can be when one man undresses another. In fact, to help both of them concentrate on the one being undressed (The other one gets or has gotten his turn.) is to blindfold the undressee. Often, it would seem, the key to eroticising something is to slow it down rather than to try to skip over it as fast as possible, as I'm sure you've seen with condoms. }(

Archived