Missing Something

Epigonos
This topic is 3604 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Starbuck

There's a thread about this in the "Daddy's Place" section ... deej said yesterday that Daddy is on an unplanned break, but will return soon.

My understanding is that this was an unexpected event and that his absence is due to circumstance beyond his control. While he does not owe us anything, I hope all is well with him and if he needs assistance I hope he would look in the direction of the members of this forum.

Bottom line is we should not have to wonder. He should make a statement when he is no longer going to be posting reviews for weeks.!

You guys crack me up. You might think this is the only time it has happened. It happens on a regular basis. Sometimes 3 days, 7 days , sometimes longer .

Of course there is no membership fee because only an idiot would pay. Heard the same bull shit when it was HooBoy and he used to plead for donations , all the time making a fortune off the site..

You guys crack me up. You might think this is the only time it has happened. It happens on a regular basis. Sometimes 3 days, 7 days , sometimes longer .

Of course there is no membership fee because only an idiot would pay. Heard the same bull shit when it was HooBoy and he used to plead for donations , all the time making a fortune off the site..

Yeah, you're out of line and quite inappropriate in your unfounded accusations.

I do not like your line of thinking nor you scandalous accusation.

Please understand that this post in not intended to be hostile or accusatory. I am only seeking clarification and guidance. This site is now into its second week without reviews. Should those of us who write reviews cease submitting them?

Bottom line is we should not have to wonder. He should make a statement when he is no longer going to be posting reviews for weeks.!

I really hate to see someone get a time-out for something like this. Firecat is just expressing an opinion. Let's not suppress that or make members reluctant to speak freely.

Guest Starbuck
I really hate to see someone get a time-out for something like this. Firecat is just expressing an opinion. Let's not suppress that or make members reluctant to speak freely.

His first post to this thread might be overlooked as just his opinion; the second struck me as the equivalent of being invited into someone's home and pissing on the rug.

I love when people make bold statements when they do not have all the facts. Hopefully, Daddy will return and when he does he may decide to share with us why there was a break or he may not. He does not owe us anything. Your attitude is one which i often see in people who believe they are entitled to just about everything. I usually stay away from such people.

Archived