Big Brother blurred sexual lines

TruHart1
This topic is 3525 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Earlier a comment was made about how dumb some of the men on Big Brother were, particularly the "muscle men" aka Devin and Caleb. I can't figure Devin out but do not believe he lacks mental acuity. He is a total egoist and narcissist and honestly believes his physical attributes can overwhelm everyone but he is competent when it comes to competitions, even those that are not physical. Caleb? I have to admit his body is one of the things that keeps me watching but when he opens his mouth I cringe. But dumb? Don't think so. His willingness to go against Devin and speak up for the women shows a degree of smarts. On the other hand some of the women are clearly not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier---Paola? Amber? Jocasta? Brittany on the other hand is someone to reckon with and to watch. Zach? Now there is a candidate for duh, duh, duh, dumb, IMHO. Frankie? I think the house, including the jocks, will cotton on to his opportunistic machinations---too clever by half and he may find himself more and more isolated. Valerie has it out for him, Zach found out he couldn't depend on him and the "wild card" Devin will remember that Frantic Frankie ran to him with the information about the Bomb Squad not voting out Zach. Who can he really depned on when push comes to shove?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collectively The Hottest Guys BB16

I think this season has the hottest set of guys. Usually there are one or two but this year each of the men have a certain amount of sexiness.

1. Caleb - he may be a country metro-sexual but damn is he hot.

2. Devin - Personality sucks but I sure would like about 3 hours in the sack with him.

3. Cody - Sexy, sweet and who doesn't love a young stud named "Cody".

4. Zach - love this guy and his energy and there is something sexy about his hairy armpits.

5. Donnie - for a 40 y.o. bearded guy, I think he's got it going on.

6. Frankie - I'd do him.

7. Hayden - Long hair surfer boy that I wouldn't turn down.

8. Derrick - to me, the least sexy, but I'd still do him.

I think this season has the hottest set of guys. Usually there are one or two but this year each of the men have a certain amount of sexiness.

2. Devin - Personality sucks but I sure would like about 3 hours in the sack with him.

4. Zach - love this guy and his energy and there is something sexy about his hairy armpits.

6. Frankie - I'd do him.

Devin is my type of man, skinny legs and bodybuilder top, but seeing him go off the rails emotionally all the time and acting as if everyone should bow down in homage to his being HOH makes him the ugliest man in the house! ...I won't even mention the awful way he treats most of the women!!!

TruHart1 :cool:

Here is Cody's underwear ad. Judge for yourself. Bonus hot photo included.

[video=youtube;771T-glSi9g]

http://tamaratattles.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/bb16-cody.jpg?w=500&h=664

http://bigbrotherhighlights.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/screen-shot-2014-07-06-at-10-09-59-pm.png?w=450

Cody and Frankie

By the way, I could just watch Caleb and Cody work out all day long and be happy.

Caleb

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uKwlGhWPjpg/U6w9XeqOleI/AAAAAAAAGbM/ZPsuB_HRsNY/s1600/Caleb-swimsuit.jpg

Cody

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-62gEeNwFVIY/U6w9axQksXI/AAAAAAAAGbc/_y3T4w-ONj4/s1600/Cody-swimsuit.jpg

Wouldn't throw the others out of bed either.

http://blog.timesunion.com/popsessive/files/2014/06/big-brother-16-men-swimsuit-group-photo.jpg

6. Frankie - I'd do him.

I be he is very hot in his cop uniform. Definitely a DILF. Caleb is very hot, of course tatless would be better for me but fortunately tattoo ink doesnt have a taste when you lick it after its been applied.

So what's the update lately?

My TV doesn't work so I need to hear from someone here what is happening with these boys, especially the cuddlers.

Well unfortunately for our muscle bound cuddlers, the former professional baseball player is on his way out if the HOH (the cop) has anything to do with it. The metrosexual from Kentucky will just have to find another man to cuddle with if that occurs. Zrankie went through a rough patch, Zach was in danger of being voted out but wasn’t. Zach made some emotional statements in front of the entire house (never a good game move) which Frankie felt exposed his (Frankie’s) game strategy and there were a few days where Zach had to grovel and apologize to Frankie but the bromance seems mostly back on track although I don’t think Frankie will ever completely trust Zach again for the rest of the game.

There's a lot of info out there about Devin's history ... which is quite interesting. I first I was surprised they would cast him, considering his history ... but then I realized that's probably why they case him ... cause they knew he'd go crazy.

http://tvfishbowl.com/big-brother-16s-devin-shepherd-charged-with-burglary/

Poor Devin. I bet he broke down when he was in the courtroom and since it was a first offense the judge took pity on him. Since that was before his daughter was born, he couldn't say he was only doing it for his little girl. It might give one pause why he has custody with his record, though his crime seems to have been adjusted and then dismissed.

Being in a very restricted environment with almost no outside contact, subjected to 24 hour camera surveillance with others who were strangers and not knowing whether what they say is true or not muist put unbelievable pressure on ALL members of the cast. Devin from the first day wanted/needed to be the centre of attention and power. When members of the Bomb Squad tried to point out some potential problems with his behaviour he dismissed them and became not only suspicious but nearly paranoid. Devin's relationship or lack of it with the women in the house seems very odd. True he invited or coerced two (Amber and Christine) into the Squad but then ignored them. What was that all about? And then his reaction to Caleb's crush on Amber was really bizarre. Perhaps he saw Amber as more than a "game" rival??

At this point in the game (post Sunday's nominations) he appears to be the ultimate outsider--disliked and mistrusted by all. But to be honest, I would rather see Jocasta booted and the backdoor scheme fail. My earlier comments about the lack of brain power amongst the women still stands. The only woman who appears to have any hope of competing with the eight men is Brittany. I know it's very early but I'm curious to hear who others on this Forum who are BB fans would like to see win it all.

I think Brittany's a major contender. The fact that she got Devin to take her off the block, betray PaoPao, and nominate a bombsquadder (Zach), all while getting him to think it was all his idea, that he was taking the moral high ground, and that she had his back. That's pretty slick game-playing, even after factoring in Devin's idiocy. I think Kristine and Derrick are the only other ones who seem to understand the long-view game strategy, though some (Frankie, Nicole) seem to be pretty savvy on the "social" game. I'm still having a hard time getting a bead on what the quiet ones (Yocasta, Frankie's exBFF from Florida, Cody) are up to. And Donny is a wildwild card.

I too wouldn't be surprised if the backdoor plan fails. But oh how I dread Devin being HOH again. He is a competitive beast. So, if Devin's still in after eviction, I truly hope this week's HOH competition is one of the ones where they test their knowledge of the other people in the house.

This week it became clear that the double-HOH (which I doubt they'll be able to continue for more than few more weeks) will really trouble any alliances. That's just a lot of people to put on the block every week. And if Frankie gets HOH, do you think they'll put a picture of his sister in his room?

SPOILER: Don't read if you don't want to know winner of POV this week!

I think Brittany's a major contender. The fact that she got Devin to take her off the block, betray PaoPao, and nominate a bombsquadder (Zach), all while getting him to think it was all his idea, that he was taking the moral high ground, and that she had his back. That's pretty slick game-playing, even after factoring in Devin's idiocy. I think Kristine and Derrick are the only other ones who seem to understand the long-view game strategy, though some (Frankie, Nicole) seem to be pretty savvy on the "social" game. I'm still having a hard time getting a bead on what the quiet ones (Yocasta, Frankie's exBFF from Florida, Cody) are up to. And Donny is a wildwild card.

...And if Frankie gets HOH, do you think they'll put a picture of his sister in his room?

I will give Brittany credit for getting herself off the block with Devin but to me the real player, who reminds me of a few past winners, is Derrick, the cop. He single-handedly swayed the fence sitters last week to save Zach by convincing them it was in each of their best interests! This included Devin’s cuddling former bestie in the house, the metrosexual cowboy from Kentucky, Caleb. I do believe his plan for Donny (winner of veto this week) to take Jocasta off the block and put up Devin will end in the eviction of Devin which, I believe will be a great relief for most of the women in the house who have always been in fear of Devin’s overbearing decrees.

They might put a pic of Ariana in Frankie's HOH just to see if any houseguests recognize her, although the first week when he won the second HOH they didn't.

I was going through the channels last night and lo and behold there was a hot shirtless guy playing pool with another hot shirtless guy. I stopped and discovered Big Brother After Dark with a shirtless Zach playing a shirtless Hayden. Seeing each of those two guys playing with his stick and balls shirtless, gave me a bit of a wake up call. After about 5 minutes though others came in and stole the focus from these two.

After Wednesday night's BB I am worried that my favourite male houseguest, Caleb, may be in some danger. I don't trust Derrick and Cody, although after Caleb, Cody is the best eye-candy this year. Jocasta deserves an academy award or at least a "Razberry" for her illness performance---she may have had something but I believe she played it BIG time. It's time some of the floaters and do-nothings got not only nominated but evicted: top candidates: Valerie, Jocasta, Hayden---although as someone pointed out, he has great nipples :))

Anyone else think there is more than a hint of gayness in Devin??

Devin will be gone tonight!

After Wednesday night's BB I am worried that my favourite male houseguest, Caleb, may be in some danger. I don't trust Derrick and Cody, although after Caleb, Cody is the best eye-candy this year. Jocasta deserves an academy award or at least a "Razberry" for her illness performance---she may have had something but I believe she played it BIG time. It's time some of the floaters and do-nothings got not only nominated but evicted: top candidates: Valerie, Jocasta, Hayden---although as someone pointed out, he has great nipples :))

Anyone else think there is more than a hint of gayness in Devin??

Everybody fears Caleb in physical competitions so yes he has that target on his back. There is no Valerie, maybe you mean the Kardashian wanna-be, Victoria - such a floater one doesn't even remember her name? I don't really include Hayden as a floater since he has a solid alliance with Christine and Nicole.

Devin actually does set off my bi-dar. How does such an out guy like Frankie charm everyone in the house? I don't think I've ever seen such universal acceptance in a group like this of a fem guy before.

Yes. TruHart, I meant Victoria and thanks for giving me a good excuse for screwing up her name. Since the first day or two, when she and Frankie were chummy, she has more or less faded into the woodwork. I guess you are right about Hayden--he does have an aliance with Christine and Nicole but I suspect they would scuttle him quickly if push came to shove and he doesn't seem too big a threat when it comes to competitions.

Concerning Frankie and the reaction of the rest of the house guests: They all realise they are on natonal television and perhaps the producers edit out any "eye-rolling" or other hints that he is not as fully accepted as it appears? Victoria has no great love for him but that dislike is the result of his nominating her for eviction, I believe.

If Devin goes tonight it will be interesting to see who bubbles up as the next house target--I wouldn't be surprised to see Cody and Derrick target Caleb. He (Caleb) has to get over this doomed crush on Amber and start playng the game.

It seemingly reeks of a double standard how they focus on the new showmance of Hayden and Nichole, and the blossoming showmance triangle of Caleb, Amber, and Cody, yet they refuse to show much (if any) of the Showmance between Zach and Frankie on the primetime show....Straight gets all the airtime possible while gay is relegated to the live feeds...

After Wednesday night's BB I am worried that my favourite male houseguest, Caleb, may be in some danger.

I could barely watch the live eviction because I thought Cody's plan to get out Caleb might work. I was so relieved that Beast Mode Cowboy Caleb lives to fight another day (and be shirtless). I also kind of forgive Cody because his strip tease was sweet.

Caleb - I luv ya.. but stop stalking Amber-- its creepy. Stalk me instead ;)

Archived