Big Brother blurred sexual lines

TruHart1
This topic is 3513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My thoughts:

1. If Derrick had won final HOH and taken Victoria, V would have won. I feel Cody, Caleb, Frankie would have automatically given it to Victoria. There may be statements I haven't seen stating otherwise.

2. BB16 was a boys season. After Amber was evicted the cast started to take shape. Derrick targeted Donnie for eviction because Derrick could not control Donnie (according to Derrick's exit interviews). Brilliant move. Derrick targeted Nicole because she started to figure out his game. I am surprised the Dan BB10 word "Mist" never made an appearance.

3. I think Derrick got close to Cody at the beginning because Cody has an older brother and I believe Derrick felt Cody could relate to Derrick as an older brother. Same with Caleb later in the game. Zack and Frankie do not have older brothers.

4. If Caleb had protected Frankie after the rewind, Caleb and Frankie could have made it to the end. I think Caleb was torn, but Derrick's "mist" was too thick.

5. Caleb, Frankie, Zach and Cody the most entertaining cast choices since Dr. Will and Boogie in seasons 2 and 7.

6. Devin. Hot, hot, hot, but more unstable than Zach.

7. Big Brother has been renewed for two more seasons. First time CBS has given a two season renew. Julie to host both seasons.

8. I think the overall cast, plus the social media tie-ins with Ariana Grande, Scooter Braun and Justin Bieber gave BB16 a "bump". Julie has stated not to expect an All Star season any time soon since the ratings were up this year. (Season 7 was a low rated season).

9. Hayden Voss. Kind of hot but didn't understand the show and didn't align with the boys. Plus he admitted he doesn't shower that often. Ewww.

10. I personally like fans of the show in the cast and winning. It seemed like we had more cast members familiar with the show this year. Even though Frankie was a plant, he was a fan.

11. Watch or a Cody/Caleb or Frankie/Zach pairing on Amazing Race. I hope Amazing Race pulls through this season. TAR has been moved to Fridays which can be a death sentence for a TV show, although CBS has been doing well on Fridays. We'll see in about an hour when the overnights come out.

12. Does anyone think Jeff and Jordan's wedding will be a CBS televised event?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My thoughts:

1. If Derrick had won final HOH and taken Victoria, V would have won. I feel Cody, Caleb, Frankie would have automatically given it to Victoria. There may be statements I haven't seen stating otherwise.

2. BB16 was a boys season. After Amber was evicted the cast started to take shape. Derrick targeted Donnie for eviction because Derrick could not control Donnie (according to Derrick's exit interviews). Brilliant move. Derrick targeted Nicole because she started to figure out his game. I am surprised the Dan BB10 word "Mist" never made an appearance.

3. I think Derrick got close to Cody at the beginning because Cody has an older brother and I believe Derrick felt Cody could relate to Derrick as an older brother. Same with Caleb later in the game. Zack and Frankie do not have older brothers.

4. If Caleb had protected Frankie after the rewind, Caleb and Frankie could have made it to the end. I think Caleb was torn, but Derrick's "mist" was too thick.

5. Caleb, Frankie, Zach and Cody the most entertaining cast choices since Dr. Will and Boogie in seasons 2 and 7.

6. Devin. Hot, hot, hot, but more unstable than Zach.

7. Big Brother has been renewed for two more seasons. First time CBS has given a two season renew. Julie to host both seasons.

8. I think the overall cast, plus the social media tie-ins with Ariana Grande, Scooter Braun and Justin Bieber gave BB16 a "bump". Julie has stated not to expect an All Star season any time soon since the ratings were up this year. (Season 7 was a low rated season).

9. Hayden Voss. Kind of hot but didn't understand the show and didn't align with the boys. Plus he admitted he doesn't shower that often. Ewww.

10. I personally like fans of the show in the cast and winning. It seemed like we had more cast members familiar with the show this year. Even though Frankie was a plant, he was a fan.

11. Watch or a Cody/Caleb or Frankie/Zach pairing on Amazing Race. I hope Amazing Race pulls through this season. TAR has been moved to Fridays which can be a death sentence for a TV show, although CBS has been doing well on Fridays. We'll see in about an hour when the overnights come out.

12. Does anyone think Jeff and Jordan's wedding will be a CBS televised event?

I love the Amazing race and last night was very exciting until they all took the penalty. Glad the firemen remained and the Bombshell Real Estate Moguls left. Friday is a low rated day for network TV, so that does put less pressure on TAR to bring in big numbers. it is a relatively inexpensive show to make, but rerun residuals do no exist, so that makes it less attractive. Paired with Hawaii 5-0 and Blue Bloods, it is not a bad Senior Schedule, which is the main target for Friday nights.

By the way, there are a couple of fairly hot guys on this version of TAR. Hoping we get to the dentist without his shirt as he looks to have a great physique under that tight fitting shirt. Adam, the surfer is very nice and even one of the firemen was pretty nice. Should be an enjoyable season.

I have applied to be on TAR at least 5 times, without any success. i am really to old for it now, but i would still love to try. Anyone have a connection there?

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting fos but I can't really see much of a resemblance except in that incipient tiny goateé.

TruHart1 :cool:

Maybe wishful thinking. :)

Well there are quite a few guys in this Big Brother cast about whom I have wishful thoughts!!! LOL! :eek:

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived