Okliehomo's Signature

Oliver
This topic is 3679 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They may be other places, but I only noticed them in Oklahoma!;) What Oklie's many "visitors" do.:D

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/2143/1i73e.jpg

So my four-legged friend and I made it back to Ohio safely with a relatively uneventful trip - except for a delightful "debriefing" session in Phoenix with my ETC!:p

According to their web site, Kum & Go operates in eleven states: Iowa, Arkansas, Colorado, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota and Wyoming.

They may be other places, but I only noticed them in Oklahoma!;) What Oklie's many "visitors" do.:D

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/2143/1i73e.jpg

So my four-legged friend and I made it back to Ohio safely with a relatively uneventful trip - except for a delightful "debriefing" session in Phoenix with my ETC!:p

And did you?

The vast majority of these so called "states" only exist on maps and other papers so that the liberal underground that runs this country can add fraudulent members to Congress and to falsify presidential election results.

I am very surprised by this remark about state politics in a thread that was intended as real fun involving 2 highly respected members of the Forum and close personal friends. The sign was just a perfect, funny way of pointing out Okliehomo's "get togethers". I think a public apology is due these 2 GENTLEMEN.

By the way Oliver, I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard :-)

Boston Bill

I am very surprised by this remark about state politics in a thread that was intended as real fun involving 2 highly respected members of the Forum and close personal friends. The sign was just a perfect, funny way of pointing out Okliehomo's "get togethers". I think a public apology is due these 2 GENTLEMEN.

By the way Oliver, I almost wet my pants from laughing so hard :-)

Boston Bill

When I read the quoted material, I, too, was rather baffled by it. My thought: how do the comments relate to the original posting. I wish the moderators would DELETE it ALL TOGETHER!!

Archived