Sean Knight returning?

gp0560
This topic is 3032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay - this really made me LOL. :) Thank you guys for still remembering me - even after 5 years away from "the scene." Who knows what the future will hold, so stay tuned!

Just avoid the feathered hat, OK? Maybe stick a feather in your jockstrap or something.

I couldn't resist posting this! With any luck Sean and quite a few of us here will indeed be singing this song in the near future!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOQwxup-jv4

We can only hope! But he can nix the feathers as noted above! But heck, if he wants the feathers we can make it work! ;)

I'm having trouble envisioning Sean in feathers, so you are probably good.

Gman

Was/is Sean into kink? We were always very vanilla.

Gman

My lips are sealed. :) However, I did write two reviews and specifically referenced the first one that I wrote here earlier. Therefore, if you care to do some research on the matter check my posting (#21) at the top of the second page of this thread. Regarding the second review, you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out which one is mine! ;) As a reminder you will have to search by "name" under "inactive" on the Review site.

Archived