Sean Knight returning?

gp0560
This topic is 3028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well gp... I'll bet you are not surprised that I am the first to respond. YES! I had noticed that. Plus, I think that the boy has been lurking here a bit as well. I have met many guys who are Sean's equal in this business... but none finer.

Whatever he decides I wish him all the best. He's definitely one of the really good ones out there!!

Well gp... I'll bet you are not surprised that I am the first to respond. YES! I had noticed that. Plus, I think that the boy has been lurking here a bit as well. I have met many guys who are Sean's equal in this business... but none finer.

Whatever he decides I wish him all the best. He's definitely one of the really good ones out there!!

It would be great if he were coming back. But what makes you think he's been lurking?

Gman

• 2 weeks later...

Sean's website is not the only site out there to have a similar message. I have no specific knowledge. However, it might just be that he is changing servers and/or redesigning the site. So I guess time will tell regarding Sean's site and how it may or not fit into any "Big News" that may or may not be on the horizon.

Sean's website is not the only site out there to have a similar message. I have no specific knowledge. However, it might just be that he is changing servers and/or redesigning the site. So I guess time will tell regarding Sean's site and how it may or not fit into any "Big News" that may or may not be on the horizon.

I'm 'assuming' that he paid for the site for a certain set length of time- or went without paying for a certain length of time-so whoever was hosting the site, canceled it.

Gman

I'm 'assuming' that he paid for the site for a certain set length of time- or went without paying for a certain length of time-so whoever was hosting the site, canceled it.

Gman

The GoDaddy message states the site expired on April 12, 2014. Sounds like he hasn't renewed it yet.

I hope that at the very least Sean has been monitoring this site as it is quite obvious that many here think very highly of him. There are gentlemen and then there are "gentlemen". Sean is the quintessential "gentleman".

In any event, whatever he decides to do it is my sincere hope that he makes the best decision for his long term well being and happiness. I am sure that I am not alone in expressing such a sentiment.

• 1 month later...
From his pics he sure has put on some fine muscle. But he also seems to be someone that thinks that not smiling is more attractive than the alternative.
Sean has a great smile. I actually melted the first time that we met when he flashed his pearly whites as he opened the door to his hotel room. In fact I made that fact the focal point of the first of two reviews (number 11 under inactive) that I submitted on his behalf.

Sean really got a kick out of it at the time because he did not show his "equipment" in his ads. Consequently some here jokingly asked if he actually had a cock... Since at the time he did not show any teeth in is ads I jokingly began the review by asking if he had teeth... Subsequently he did add a few pics where he flashed a smile. His best pics in my opinion!

In any event, whatever he decides I wish Sean only the best!

Sean has a great smile. I actually melted the first time that we met when he flashed his pearly whites as he opened the door to his hotel room. In fact I made that fact the focal point of the first of two reviews (number 11 under inactive) that I submitted on his behalf.

Sean really got a kick out of it at the time because he did not show his "equipment" in his ads. Consequently some here jokingly asked if he actually had a cock... Since at the time he did not show any teeth in is ads I jokingly began the review by asking if he had teeth... Subsequently he did add a few pics where he flashed a smile. His best pics in my opinion!

In any event, whatever he decides I wish Sean only the best!

You may also remember that someone reported -maybe around the same time - that Miguel del Toro from Seattle wasn't smiling in his pictures either and wondered whether it was because he was toothless.

Gman

You may also remember that someone reported -maybe around the same time - that Miguel del Toro from Seattle wasn't smiling in his pictures either and wondered whether it was because he was toothless.

Gman

Yes, I recall that as well. In Sean's case I was hoping for an edentulous BJ... as that is supposed to be the be the ne plus ultra of BJs. ;) However, I need not have worried about Sean... enough said! :)

• 1 year later...

Archived