Tyler Saint

Ajac
This topic is 3768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys

I have seen a lot of Tyler Saints massage videos, does anyone know if he can be hired for massage.

Even though he is a bit intimidating. Huge muscles, Huge dick,amazing ass. I always get the vibe that he is a really nice guy. Has anyone ever met him?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tend to get them confused too. They look somehat alike, they both do massage videos. But once I hear them they're easy to tell apart, Trace Michaels has a very distinctive way of speaking.

A few years ago there was another guy who looked a lot like Tyler Saint. I can't remember his name, probably because I always thought he was Tyler Saint.

Somehow if I was lucky enough to find myself in a pitch black room with Trace Michaels and Tyler Saint, I think I'd be able to tell them apart - and neither one would have to speak. But then too, if I was that lucky (I can only hope), probably distinguishing between those two hunks would be the last thing on my mind.

Ah, the stuff of dreams, I fear.

Well before the line gets to be a mile long let me get in behind Robster. I've always loved the sensual massage video of Tyler with Gayroom.com. Favourite one is where he's prepping a bubble bath for the other, slips in and holds and kiss the guy, and then the rest. I need to experience that!!!!!

Archived